**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

sasquatch ambush

Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
edited July 2020 in General Discussion

i’ve 100% ever difficulty in this weeks northern expeditions and i’ve only gotten ambushed twice by sasquatch, you would think that if they have objectives for getting ambushed you would be able to finish them. absolute waste of time
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    What about Canadian?
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I have completed epic and only 2 paths left of Canadian and I have not been ambushed at all. What gives??? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Maddix11 said:

Then run it some more. Its zero energy....

The lowest level can be done on auto fight. Whats the issue?

the issue is that it’s for this weeks quest only and i’ve finished every difficulty i could do

luckily there's the rest of the month, and the fact that the event costs no energy so you can repeat those you've already done ad nauseum till you find our furry friend. yes but the objective is for this quest for this week and this week only

• SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

i’ve 100% ever difficulty in this weeks northern expeditions and i’ve only gotten ambushed twice by sasquatch, you would think that if they have objectives for getting ambushed you would be able to finish them. absolute waste of time

I have gotten him a ton of times. It is all RNG based.
    it’s not even rng i’m complaining about guys, it’s the fact that they release an objective that requires you to fight sasquatch and then he doesn’t spawn
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I was ambushed 3 times in my first 4 runs on Canadian difficulty.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    its just rng. Keep running the easiest one and you can autofight
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Maddix11 said:

Then run it some more. Its zero energy....

The lowest level can be done on auto fight. Whats the issue?

the issue is that it’s for this weeks quest only and i’ve finished every difficulty i could do

Go back in again. I ran it once and got him and ran it a second time and didn't get him. It's zero energy.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You can’t wait for other quests. You can only do native land to complete that one because the challenge says defeat sasquatch 3 times in native land. So keep repeating it.
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★
    Agree it’s a huge bummer how rarely Sasquatch appears, there should be some sort of failsafe programmed guaranteeing twice per map (seems reasonable enough to expect everyone to attempt two difficulties).

Not having exploration rewards on the maps was a massive improvement on the Mole Man expeditions, but if we end up having to run every path of every difficulty (or even run some paths twice) it ends up being a huge waste of time.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Personally I'm already fed up with 300k sasquatch ambushes.
  • HagureMeijinHagureMeijin Posts: 89

it’s not even rng i’m complaining about guys, it’s the fact that they release an objective that requires you to fight sasquatch and then he doesn’t spawn

So are you complaining about rng or not?
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Posts: 396 ★★★

i am not complaining about RNG, its just the RNG i am complaining about.......
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    Just because it is zero energy doesnt mean it is okay. It is possible to keep running it and not have him pop up. Same thing happened to me and it is annoying. They could've just made him the boss
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

i am not complaining about RNG, its just the RNG i am complaining about.......
    ????
    this thread died 2 weeks ago guys no need to keep commenting