**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Magneto buff

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
Anyone have any ideas? I want to take mine to rank 2 just to be prepared for the possibility.

Comments

• Check the dev diary for today
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I read it @GinjabredMonsta

Didn't say much, except they're doing it
  • A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Kabam announcement on Magneto sounds amazing. I hope they can deliver but it sounds like they are making the right moves
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

Anyone have any ideas? I want to take mine to rank 2 just to be prepared for the possibility.

Don't rank 2 until you see the buff
    Pulled 6star Pun2099 today, so maybe his buff will be great
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

Pulled 6star Pun2099 today, so maybe his buff will be great

Tuning not buff so you don't get your hopes up.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,592 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

ŁŤÇ said:

Don't rank 2 until you see the buff
    Very true
    I know it's crazy, but I went ahead and brought Mags to rank 2. I guess I'll find out in 7-8 weeks if I was crazy.
  • ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

Kabam announcement on Magneto sounds amazing. I hope they can deliver but it sounds like they are making the right moves

I feel like, magneto only be good against metal champ!! And that's not good if it’s become reality.
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Don’t expect too much.
  • BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    I hope he has something like coldsnap/frostbite but for metal.
  • I hope he has something like coldsnap/frostbite but for metal.

Alright you got me, explain?
  • JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I think they are aiming towards Red Mag having an ability reduction towards #metal opponents. I hope that will be like Blade's Danger Sense and that will be perfect to me; And White Mags I think they aim to where he benefits #metal Team members. I'm excited to see what's up