Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Magneto buff

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 351 ★★★
Anyone have any ideas? I want to take mine to rank 2 just to be prepared for the possibility.

Comments

• Options
    Check the dev diary for today
  • Options
    I read it @GinjabredMonsta

Didn't say much, except they're doing it
  • Options
    A_Cay47A_Cay47 Posts: 73
    Kabam announcement on Magneto sounds amazing. I hope they can deliver but it sounds like they are making the right moves
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

Anyone have any ideas? I want to take mine to rank 2 just to be prepared for the possibility.

Don't rank 2 until you see the buff
  • Options
    Pulled 6star Pun2099 today, so maybe his buff will be great
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    ŁŤÇ said:

Pulled 6star Pun2099 today, so maybe his buff will be great

Tuning not buff so you don't get your hopes up.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Mathgeek said:

ŁŤÇ said:

Don't rank 2 until you see the buff
    Very true
  • Options
    I know it's crazy, but I went ahead and brought Mags to rank 2. I guess I'll find out in 7-8 weeks if I was crazy.
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    A_Cay47 said:

Kabam announcement on Magneto sounds amazing. I hope they can deliver but it sounds like they are making the right moves

I feel like, magneto only be good against metal champ!! And that's not good if it’s become reality.
  • Options
    TipoTipo Posts: 113
    Don’t expect too much.
  • Options
    BeardedStarlordBeardedStarlord Posts: 55
    I hope he has something like coldsnap/frostbite but for metal.
  • Options

I hope he has something like coldsnap/frostbite but for metal.

Alright you got me, explain?
  • Options
    JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
    I think they are aiming towards Red Mag having an ability reduction towards #metal opponents. I hope that will be like Blade's Danger Sense and that will be perfect to me; And White Mags I think they aim to where he benefits #metal Team members. I'm excited to see what's up