**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What Dev Diary has got you most excited?

Agent_22Agent_22 Posts: 107 ★★

What Dev Diary has got you most excited? 37 votes

Quests
32%
HeattblasttDwhalen8554AmbjonyH3t3rFiiNCHCornflake04SwarmOfRavensLucifer1810SkyLord7000Coolc5050Thanks_D19Agent_22 12 votes
Alliances
0%
Champions and crystals
56%
BigPoppaCBONESaiyanHeroBoltsyLibralonixCropDusterGustavo20IKONNotsavage19ThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxEtjamaXdSpoodermanxDDnegrin6969Icy000ArifuteraPolygonStellanTheInfintyZeBlahKaloco14 21 votes
The future
2%
FlashSpidey 1 vote
All of the above
8%
Lucky7LucianoTheNickster20Aziz5253 3 votes

Comments

• TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Champions and crystals
    Quests and champions and crystals were easily the best 2. Alliances was meh to me and the future was a solid 7.5/10 pretty good but not the best
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Quests and champions and crystals were easily the best 2. Alliances was meh to me and the future was a solid 7.5/10 pretty good but not the best

exactly what I thought
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Quests
    Definitely not the alliance one lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    everything but alliances
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Quests
    The changes to act 6 are the biggest win for me personally. I’m disappointed there’s been no update on the mastery front however. It would have been nice to see some QoL changes or even removing the unit cost to change them. This is my only complaint. Otherwise good job Kabam. Now follow though on the implementation guys
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Bro you forgot bossrush
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Champions and crystals
    Crystals but it would be nice to see the dual class rotate