**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why did this happen???

Does anyone know why taking 6* Domino from rank 2-3 would make her pi drop by 1000 points...at R2 35 she was 12,190 and soon as I hit the rank up she dropped to 11,150...

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    this happens normally, no matter the champ or star rating
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I'm confused... What????
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    You must have altered your mastery setup. Or she may had high prestige at rank 2 when you use massacre and rulk syenrgy with her and maybe now you are for the first time looking at her prestige without synergies.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Sometimes rank ups cause PI to drop, still have higher attack and hp, just the PI drops.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    If you just rank up, your stats are somehow lower than before you rank up...
    But no one really bothers with it because when one decides to rank up a champ, it usually is followed by level up as well
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    I think Kabam said it was to encourage people to Level Up their characters instead of just Ranking them up and doing nothing else.
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Dude you have no idea what you are doing kingLeo
    Its because when you rank up a champ, the pi temporarily drops. Then you have to level them up again in order to get the pi increase

Wow I've never noticed this in my entire life. Strange thing
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

FRITO_Man said:

Dude you have no idea what you are doing kingLeo
    Its because when you rank up a champ, the pi temporarily drops. Then you have to level them up again in order to get the pi increase

Wow I've never noticed this in my entire life. Strange thing
    Me either. Always immediately level up.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

You must have altered your mastery setup. Or she may had high prestige at rank 2 when you use massacre and rulk syenrgy with her and maybe now you are for the first time looking at her prestige without synergies.

And this kids is how you make yourself look clueless