How many of you guys will go for the 5* featured?

AHawkJockAHawkJock Member Posts: 45
To me, it looks like there are few bad pulls but want to know what you guys plan to do.

How many of you guys will go for the 5* featured? 80 votes

More Basic
23%
SnakeEyes69CrkwestFabiusBRSolrac_2CliffordcanBaseballguy711EB54HendrosschrisfernendezzzAleorCiciliatoStellanM_Master19Lucifer1810Blizzard28Shish15LivingLegendxAgent_22Rintorockz 19 votes
More Featured
68%
Timone147Heheheh7777adqqedfyvrbtd602Anonymous346QuikPikCassyHammerbro_64BeardedStarlordAetherealVoid10or_StrongMysterioheartbreakid_22UltimateBatJokeQuattrucciQacobGiulioV99AgragulBugmat78PHJfin 55 votes
50/50
7%
Repto23DaphboyRodomontade_BoilowlevelplayerDoctor_Strange19Shenk 6 votes

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Member Posts: 2,391 ★★★★★
    Popped 13 featured
    6 new: White widow, tigra, medusa, sorceress, Emma, Dr V
    7 duped including white widow
    Just no Red Guardian
  • KiddrakeKiddrake Member Posts: 75
    edited July 2020
    More Featured
    Got tigra, then duped her..hulk Ragnarok, Medusa,cap IW,
    So Yes very worth it few bad champs compared to good one's.
  • btd602btd602 Member Posts: 7
    More Featured
    Opened 4 features

Tigra, Cap IW, Hyperion, and Ultron.
  • vertiGovertiGo Member Posts: 93
    More Featured
    Can't progress without Hype or Heimdall.

4 pulls - WS, Korg, Terrax, WS much regret and a lot of wishing I'd just bought 6 10k crystals
  • AHawkJockAHawkJock Member Posts: 45
    vertiGo said:

4 pulls - WS, Korg, Terrax, WS much regret and a lot of wishing I'd just bought 6 10k crystals

6 basics do not ensure the chance at Hype or Heimdall. Sure you might have got shafted, but don't worry about the past and think about the present, what you can do with the amazing champs now. Plan for the future and it will be good. You WILL get Hyperion or Heimdall, or better yet, you will grow and not even NEED them to progress.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    More Featured
    I went for it and got a pretty nice haul. No regrets here
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Member Posts: 221
    More Featured
    Just renewed my sigil, I’ll be buying only featured this months
  • DjinDjin Member Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I'm saving my shards for class crystals.
  • QuikPikQuikPik Member Posts: 811 ★★★★
    More Featured
    This is one of the best featured 5* crystals in a long time.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Member Posts: 661 ★★★
    More Featured
    Got yondu and 20 sigs on WS so far
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I'm willing to go for the featured and I have done so in the past. Haven't for awhile. This one is good but I have a lot of the champs in the crystal so I'm still popping basics. Pulled Warlock and (finally) Corvus yesterday from the basic.
  • Timone147Timone147 Member Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    More Featured
    Popped 3 so far . WS, Hood and red guardian

I’ll probably be doing all features as I wouldn’t mind any of the features and need wasp/hype/dusa dupe.

The basic these days doesn’t have a ton that I would like to pull anyway. More I’ll consider ranking up in this feature to r3-r5 even if it’s just for fun like some of the featured champs because I haven’t used them for years.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,346 ★★★★★
    Rather wait for dual crystals
  • vertiGovertiGo Member Posts: 93
    More Featured
    AHawkJock said:

vertiGo said:

6 basics do not ensure the chance at Hype or Heimdall. Sure you might have got shafted, but don't worry about the past and think about the present, what you can do with the amazing champs now. Plan for the future and it will be good. You WILL get Hyperion or Heimdall, or better yet, you will grow and not even NEED them to progress.
    They don't, but 6 is more champs that I'd have pulled, and I'd have had more shots at pulling trash / potentially someone who can deal with 6.2.2 Sinister that is a current full roadblock.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    edited July 2020
    50/50
    This ended up being my result
    Went for one featured, emma frost
    Today, couldn't resist any longer (5k shards short and it would require monthly eq 100% plus 5.4% to cross that)
    So opened a basic, angela (first cosmic 5*) kinda happy

Will now hoard for dual crystals I guess
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,185 ★★★★★
    I'm going to be getting a featured once we get the 10k shards from the SA calendar as I will then have 18k shards and there's like, 14 characters I want in the featured, about 2 or 3 I wouldn't mind and about 2 I don't want...
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Member Posts: 136
    GagoH said:

@GagoH what is the dual crystal?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 988 ★★★★
    More Featured
    i pulled Red Guardian in a single crystal. Then i duped Hood and also pulled Storm X pyramid and Terrax so far. I have in mind to only go for featured until i get all the champs i want from it.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,346 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

@GagoH what is the dual crystal?
    Its in the dev diary, coming eom or early august.