**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android User Can Not Log In - KNOWN ISSUE - INVESTIGATING

Comments

• Arghhh..so much hate this ****.. I'm loosing points in arena
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    All the iPhone users in my alliance can login , but the Android users can't... I'm so frustrated right now!

Totally unfair to those of us who'll now be behind in the grind for Voodoo!

I know right? I'm so freaking out right now ! :S
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    I cant login as well!! Something is wrong!
  • LogofaTLogofaT Posts: 5
    Same here on galaxy s7. Wtf kabam voddoo arena is now ****..
  • Device_Xiaomi Redmi pro
    Android_6.0
    Build no._MRA58K

I'm having the same log in issue for like an hr now. It says unknown error. The game has been running smoothly since after the update until now.
    Argh! The silence! It's killing me!
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    I haven't even started arena yet, trying to finish scrapyard and master quest.
    I have alliance members logged in and waiting for me to clear a line in war, but I can't get in to do it.
  • Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    realy this is realy bad , how we can play if we cant log in?
  • Schapenkop wrote: »
    Argh! The silence! It's killing me!

Maybe the admins are sleeping? Lol
    Android users are so in a disadvantage atm.... How the heck are they gonna compensate for this?
  • Kiper7Kiper7 Posts: 6
    I have same issue too.
    Some kind of compensation would be nice, but I doubt its gonna happen....
  • Luciel83Luciel83 Posts: 16
    I wish kabam could do this game right at once
  • Ashraf359Ashraf359 Posts: 53
    Same but in 2 yers in this game never not was fairplay or right gaming all time IOS users was haved advantage and guys with money all time win if we dont put money we will not get nothing
  • simon30simon30 Posts: 3
    Same issue here galaxy note 3
  • Law_eeLaw_ee Posts: 4
    Has Kabam acknowledged this issue or given an update as to when this is going to be fixed?
  • Kane3000Kane3000 Posts: 12
    Same issue, Android user can't log in.
  • DopinderDopinder Posts: 22
    Same! Same! Same! But different! But still the same!
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    I don't think we will get any response soon cause most of them are from US/UK timezone. If i miss Dr voodoo then it will be because of kabam's problem not mine.
  • Same here. Asus ZenFone android.. can't login. 1 year of effort and now if they don't respond.. No mcoc. Geez
    Law_ee wrote: »
    Has Kabam acknowledged this issue or given an update as to when this is going to be fixed?

No, and THAT is the biggest frustration. No Mod No Kabam is responding, Not even acknowlediging that they're investigating.
  • BharatBharat Posts: 4
    Can't login, have tried reinstalling the game but still doesn't work...I want voodoo man..missing points...come on kabam guys..give us some info..
  • Knoxxville81Knoxxville81 Posts: 9
    Yet again android users suffer - To grind arenas I have to utilise my time within the game and real life, this time now is time I have spare for arena grinding - yet surprise surprise android users are unable to log in while guys on iOS can continue their grinding. Unfair but what are we gonna do - I've already used arena boosts and units to refresh top champs - come on Kabam sort this stuff out!!
    IGN - knoxxville81
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    I think there must have been some unknown mistake on their part. Lets just give them some time, I am sure they will get back to us.
  • blynk_NZblynk_NZ Posts: 41
    edited June 2017
    Schapenkop wrote: »
    Law_ee wrote: »

No, and THAT is the biggest frustration. No Mod No Kabam is responding, Not even acknowlediging that they're investigating.

What time is it where kabam is based? I assume it's outside normal hours, so might not be acknowledged until then
  • angad991angad991 Posts: 2
    Not able to login game after upgrade to latest patch. Giving error " An error occured due to techinical reasons. please try again later". Kabam Can you help out ?
  • GetOverHereBishGetOverHereBish Posts: 6
    Been down for a while .
  • WhoKnowsITWhoKnowsIT Posts: 87
    Still cannot login come on guys you know Dr V will be highest cut off to come!

How can people like me EU timezone catch up now!!
  • Edwardo_82Edwardo_82 Posts: 9
    Having same issue for 2 an half hours now :/