**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why do randomizers have absolutely zero value? Can't sell. No item use.

crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
Doesn't make sense. They're an item but don't count towards item use. Can't binge use them for no reason like XP Boosts and such. Can't sell them. Why not? They have an extremely short stash life but there is zero incentive to use them if you don't need them. Just dumb. But I guess that's just one of the many things on the giant laundry list of dumb things in the game.

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Yep. I.ve had mine in my inventory since the last event. But they simply have no value, period. At least XP Boosts which don't belong in crystals after you reach level 60 can be used for item use or sold. And I have to be annoyed at the exprijng timer thinking something useful might be expiring from my stash only to see its those stupid cubes.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I mean they don't have zero value. They do exactly what they say they do which certainly helped minimize the difficultly of the labs. I do agree with your other points that you should be able to sell the extra ones for something and they're not a one off event item so they should also be programmed into Item Use.