**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need help deciding who to bring to abyss easy path (no aegon)

I'm planning on doing abyss by the end of this month w/ all the poutines and maple syrups as well as a bunch of revives and potions already in overflow. Currently I have 8k units and could probably get above 10k units before I go in. I planned on bringing imiw w/ extended plasma from stealthy as a damage dealer since @Savage was able to solo the OR. The thing is I have no experience playing an awakened imiw since mine is at r4 currently and don't feel confident for certain fights like Joe fixit and cyclops. However, I recently completed LOL w/ my colossus w/ actually 1 revive (2 used for torch vs magik total 3 revives for the entire run and no boosts) and feel very confident using him instead of IMIW. The real dillema for me is stealthy, I was able to solo the thing boss (w/ nf evade synergy) w/ stealthy but if I use colossus I feel like he would cost more revives for that fight alone. In every scenario, corvus, torch and ss are not moving anywhere. Really unsure w/ who to bring would like some advice

Need help deciding who to bring to abyss easy path (no aegon) 19 votes

Colossus, OR, Corvus, SS, HT
57%
ReferenceMysterioEtjamaNo_oneukMauledKing_Leo321Blizzard28Captain_HMrGreekAgent_22Danish0528 11 votes
Stealthy, IMIW, corvus, SS, HT
42%
SiddhantKwatraHedgedog387QacobKill_GreyPřìņče01FiiNCHMasterpuffLeoZed 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Not corvus
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    You can if you want it'll just take much longer
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Outside of Thing, Colosuss with OR is going to sea more damage. See how you get on with OR vs Thing. I used 5 revives on Thing using NF. If you’re willing to slow play and time your heavies around protection it might work out. Colossus reactivates Protection too much because his hits reach the protection threshold pretty early on.
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Use this team Colossus, Omega red, Symbiote supreme,Human torch,Corvus backup for collector.Amd for thing omega red will take. Are of thing you can watch omega red guide of abyss.
  • Options
    AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48

Not corvus

🤦🏽‍♂️Always this comment, Corvus is for collector since I don't have aegon, all 4 charges can easily be picked up on the easy path; quit out when OR is at like 5% and hopefully knock him down when he evades and get imiw down as much as I can before I die w/ torch and finish off annoying 10% w/ Corvus
  • Options
    AsIsGrassAsIsGrass Posts: 48
    Mauled said:

Outside of Thing, Colosuss with OR is going to sea more damage. See how you get on with OR vs Thing. I used 5 revives on Thing using NF. If you’re willing to slow play and time your heavies around protection it might work out. Colossus reactivates Protection too much because his hits reach the protection threshold pretty early on.

Yep, thing is going to be very annoying but for other fights I think colossus will dominate.

Use this team Colossus, Omega red, Symbiote supreme,Human torch,Corvus backup for collector.Amd for thing omega red will take. Are of thing you can watch omega red guide of abyss.

Ohhh thanks, I could probably keep my suicides on w/ him when I fight thing then
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Good thing is THING is first fight. After first THING fight you can turn off suicides and Colossus will take care of everything, don't forget to take mutant,autoblock,avenger and tech charge from IMIW and Omega red.

And keep one thing in mind don't push collector to sp2, taking his SP1 on face is better. Just trust me on this one.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Stealthy, IMIW, corvus, SS, HT

Good thing is THING is first fight. After first THING fight you can turn off suicides and Colossus will take care of everything, don't forget to take mutant,autoblock,avenger and tech charge from IMIW and Omega red.

And keep one thing in mind don't push collector to sp2, taking his SP1 on face is better. Just trust me on this one.

I agree but don’t here. Definitely push the collector to the sp2. It is almost fully dexable and yields less block damage.
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I used NF/SS/CG/Cap/Torch for my run. In total it cost me about 5500 units, around 3k on the Collector using Corvus.

My biggest pain point was Aegon - I just didn't enjoy that fight at all. I would have thought Symbiote would have shredded with all the furies but the Skill thing in AoL reduces AA except on special attacks so it was a massive let down.

Howard wasn't awful. I used a combination of NF and Corvus (4 charges by this point). 3 hit heavy attacks with Both NF and CG meant that the indestructible went down pretty quickly.

Most of it's fairly simple, it's just long. Most of my deaths came around hit 150-200 or so when I was just tired and losing a bit of focus.

If you're serious with AW etc. Make sure you bang it out in your off season because it's a long grind