**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should I buy summoner sigil?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
edited July 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I have had a fresh start and using the sigil trial I leveled up my new account to level 31 and used up all my units on unlocking as many masteries as possible and not wasting it on any crystal. I know that sigil has a small benefit of a gold realm which gives some gold but isn't much plus a black market ISO store but not a game changing thing to have. I was tempted to sell my soul to the devil and join the dark side so was debating on getting sigil but it has more cons than pros only incentive for me is the extra inventory and just faster level up. So, should I go for it or no?

Should I buy summoner sigil? 47 votes

Yes - You can progress faster
27%
samalasravanAlfa_PigeonM1k0rinpapunonlyJakearoundCtfz35PyrdaMatty_IcelowlevelplayerSun_Spot46LOThunderHagureMeijinYeetusTheFoetus 13 votes
No - it's not worth it stay Free to play
61%
FabiusBRJP1119Jim0172WarBros23HilldarGeo10megAleorZombieZeddNysseKevanproGEtjamaIzze_KingDonDudu2809TimeGenesisBonzodavidDnegrin6969deepblack12ArifuteraStellanSneakyWarrior 29 votes
Neither - Wait for changes to sigil then decide
10%
Dark89PhoenixMixalisDr_Z01dbergKill_GreyBlack_Swan 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    M1k0rin said:

If its cheap for your pocket, why not. If its kinda expensive for you, then just play casual

agree with this. if you're in a financial situation where you can afford it, then sure. it gives a pretty good benefit. if you can't, obviously you shouldn't
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    if you have money you to spend, its worth it
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    No - it's not worth it stay Free to play
    My question is, is it worth it?
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    With the new featured crystal quality it’s definitely worth you get up to 3 featured for a sigel if u time it right.
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    I got value out of it....I would personally say yes
  • Options
    Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Neither - Wait for changes to sigil then decide
    I have it, but the type of player I am it doesn’t really benefit me. My biggest gripe with it is that players with a maxed out level can’t do anything with the extra experience that comes with it