**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury use on bleed/heal block map 5

I used Nick Fury on the last bleed node in map5 and his health before life model decoy was depleted. I never got life model decoy to trigger. Can someone from Kabam please explain how this qualifies as a heal? It's listed as an ability. I believe this was an issue way back and maybe I missed the explanation but it came into play for me on this run of AQ. I'm confused here and feel that this is a bug that should be fixed. Otherwise Furys life model decoy should be clearly stated that heal blocks keep his ability from triggering or list clearly on the node that this specific goal block keeps Nick Fury from his ability. Please provide further information as to the specifics behind this issue

Comments

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    They basically turned the heal block node into the "heal prevention" node a few months ago. Seemingly, the only thing that was affected was the Nick Fury signature ability. The signature ability will normally shrug any visible effects when the LMD breaks. This means he could shrug off the old heal block ability before refilling his life and bringing out the real Nick Fury.

With heal prevention, there's nothing to shrug...healing of any sort (except for adrenaline) is prevented on these nodes. This means that when heal prevention is present, you can't destroy the LMD without dying.

There is no bug, this is what kabam intended.
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Was it heal block or heal prevention? Heal prevention was created a while back to mess with nick fury. Even though it makes no sense in his ability details, Kabam has said its intended to block his form change.
  • Options
    WhoDeyfanWhoDeyfan Posts: 45

Okay that's still ridiculous ulous as he's not healing so using the word healing is very misleading. He's using a body double so his decoy dies, he should be at full health not healing. I understand that's the way the game puts his ability but it's written wrong or the ability is wrong. Write it as he heals himself then or change the node to ability prevention. You can't prevent healing on a champ that isn't healing. Kabam this is what I want explained....how are you preventing healing on a champ that isn't healing or his ability listed as healing.
  • Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    @WhoDeyfan

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162233/aq-thanos-heal-prevention-whats-this-garbage/p1

Tell your story here. You'll be in the company of a lot of people who feel the same way.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Its kabams way of stoping nick fury from healing, yet no heal blocks work for him as a defender seems logical
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have stated, this was likely due to the Heal Prevention node, which can prevent healing of all kinds. His signature ability is a type of heal, as can be seen by the way his health bar fills back up when it activates, which means it can be stopped by Heal Prevention. We apologize for any confusion about the description and can pass feedback about it along to the rest of the team.
This discussion has been closed.