**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War attackers and defenders pi don't match

The first picture and second picture both represent my war defender roster that I have saved. The one where I enter via my username matches the champion pi in the champions page, but when I enter via the aq or war BG view, it looks like it doesn't take masteries into account

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Working as intended.
  • That is without masteries.
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    Is this intended and what’s its purpose? Lol... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Supermoose007Supermoose007 Posts: 13
    Edeuink said:

Working as intended.

Why is it working as intended? Why would it show me with masteries in one area and without in another? That doesn't make sense and it's inconsistent

That is without masteries.

But why the inconsistency? It shows with and without in two different places on my same account. And it's not like war defender value is based on the without-mastery pi, because they confirmed that it was based on the with-mastery pi like a year ago
    Aayush19 said:

It makes sense. Its about prestige. Prestige doesn't include masteries.

Right, but why show it based on prestige when that's not what they use when determining war defender value?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    Aayush19 said:

It makes sense. Its about prestige. Prestige doesn't include masteries.

Your AQ Attackers does NOT dictate for your Ally's AQ Prestige, that's from your top champs, and is listed on your main Profile Page anyways.

AW Defenders does NOT go by Base Prestige either, your Masteries are indeed included on your Defenders abilities/stats when on the map.

Problem is probably related to long-running issue of Sort Order on your profile being mastery based for you but prestige based for others. Which also makes no sense, why not always just by Mastery-based ??
  • TwistedcowgirlTwistedcowgirl Posts: 151
    So how is this helpful for others to see our teams or effectively choose champs for war strategy?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★

Edeuink said:

Working as intended.

Why is it working as intended? Why would it show me with masteries in one area and without in another? That doesn't make sense and it's inconsistent
    Well, it’s not bugged. Kabam chose to code it that way, and even while it doesn’t make sense, this thread shouldn’t be in the “bugs” section of the forums.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    I mean let’s be real here, who cares? When you look at a profile or champions a good player looks at the rank and level. The PI could be awful or great but prestige doesn’t change and nor does the damage (for the most part). So what the PI is inconsistent in the grand scheme of things it inconsequential anyways.