**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rnk up dilemma (6 stars to R3)

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, so this is my dilemma, I have a skill tcc5 since I completed the abyss, also have a skill awakening gem. So the obvious choice would be fury or aegon, but I don't have them and I don't know when will I get them.

Tht being said do you guys think that spider man stealth suit is worth of R3? I like him a lot but I wouldn't wasmnt to regret ranking him up so WHT do you think?

In case you wonder I leave a few pictures of my 5 and 6 stars roster.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I love him so I would
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Thanks guys do you think he lse deserves the class awakening gem?

I'm not so crazy about prestige but I know thatt would make him ever better.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Unless you're gonna get a duped Ægon or Fury anytime soon as a 6*, he's the best option you'll get and he's a beast imo.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I have a 6*Black Widow Movie, so I will consider to R3 her prior to 6*Stealth Spidey.....

But I don’t think you will have any regret to R3 your Stealth Spidey. He is just a great skill champion with awesome damage and utilities. His animation and fighting style are also pretty enjoyable.

Just go for the Champ you like the most, let’s go!
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    No doubt, he has arguably more utility and is a total beast, Watch KarateMike's video where he solos the champion in 3 minutes
  • Options
    pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    Oooooh how about you wait for the good ones like diablo to start rolling in and rank them up ? Best option right now is carnage .
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    He is rank 3 worthy.Not to mention with damage and utility he also have a very good prestige.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

No doubt, he has arguably more utility and is a total beast, Watch KarateMike's video where he solos the champion in 3 minutes

kamala can do it in 2
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

H_I_Z said:

kamala can do it in 2
    Yeah, I know, but he doesn't have a cosmic t5cc, or shown us his Kamala
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    An amazing champion I would r3 him
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Stealth is fabulous. I'd definitely R3 him if I had that option. He'll be an absolute beast.

On the other hand, would I use an Awakening Gem? Not sure - it makes him hit a bit harder and that's it. It doesn't actually change his capabilities. And you'll need a decent Sig level before you see the benefit; so do you have the Sig Stones to make it worthwhile? 6* Sig stones aren't that common.

Give the same Gem to a champ like Nick Fury and he's utterly transformed, at Sig level one .

Personally I'd definitely R3 him, then try him out in content. Just sit on the Gem, and don't do anything at least till you have 50-60 Sig Stones to pump into him. Then take a long hard look at what your gem could do for him (+20% Fury Potency at Sig 50) vs what it could do for any new Skill champ you've acquired in the meantime.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Checking out AuntM.ai, at R3:

Unawakened
    Base Attack will be 3343
    Fury boost will be 5014
    Total Attack = 8357

At Sig 50, he'll get an additional boost of 1002, giving him a total Attack of 9359

At Sig 200, he'll get an additional boost of 2005, giving him a total Attack of 10,362
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

H_I_Z said:

kamala can do it in 2
    *Swedeah can do it in 2. More of his skill imo. Don't see others taking KK up.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I took my stealthy to R3 with absolutely no regrets. He has massive damage and a great pre-fight ability. No regrets whatsoever.