Options

Rnk up dilemma (6 stars to R3)

GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
Hey guys, so this is my dilemma, I have a skill tcc5 since I completed the abyss, also have a skill awakening gem. So the obvious choice would be fury or aegon, but I don't have them and I don't know when will I get them.

Tht being said do you guys think that spider man stealth suit is worth of R3? I like him a lot but I wouldn't wasmnt to regret ranking him up so WHT do you think?

In case you wonder I leave a few pictures of my 5 and 6 stars roster.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I love him so I would
  • Options
    GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    Thanks guys do you think he lse deserves the class awakening gem?

I'm not so crazy about prestige but I know thatt would make him ever better.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Unless you're gonna get a duped Ægon or Fury anytime soon as a 6*, he's the best option you'll get and he's a beast imo.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I have a 6*Black Widow Movie, so I will consider to R3 her prior to 6*Stealth Spidey.....

But I don’t think you will have any regret to R3 your Stealth Spidey. He is just a great skill champion with awesome damage and utilities. His animation and fighting style are also pretty enjoyable.

Just go for the Champ you like the most, let’s go!
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    No doubt, he has arguably more utility and is a total beast, Watch KarateMike's video where he solos the champion in 3 minutes
  • Options
    pheonixcreatorpheonixcreator Posts: 69
    Oooooh how about you wait for the good ones like diablo to start rolling in and rank them up ? Best option right now is carnage .
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    He is rank 3 worthy.Not to mention with damage and utility he also have a very good prestige.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    H_I_Z said:

No doubt, he has arguably more utility and is a total beast, Watch KarateMike's video where he solos the champion in 3 minutes

kamala can do it in 2
  • Options
    H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

H_I_Z said:

kamala can do it in 2
    Yeah, I know, but he doesn't have a cosmic t5cc, or shown us his Kamala
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    An amazing champion I would r3 him
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,399 ★★★★★
    Stealth is fabulous. I'd definitely R3 him if I had that option. He'll be an absolute beast.

On the other hand, would I use an Awakening Gem? Not sure - it makes him hit a bit harder and that's it. It doesn't actually change his capabilities. And you'll need a decent Sig level before you see the benefit; so do you have the Sig Stones to make it worthwhile? 6* Sig stones aren't that common.

Give the same Gem to a champ like Nick Fury and he's utterly transformed, at Sig level one .

Personally I'd definitely R3 him, then try him out in content. Just sit on the Gem, and don't do anything at least till you have 50-60 Sig Stones to pump into him. Then take a long hard look at what your gem could do for him (+20% Fury Potency at Sig 50) vs what it could do for any new Skill champ you've acquired in the meantime.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,399 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Checking out AuntM.ai, at R3:

Unawakened
    Base Attack will be 3343
    Fury boost will be 5014
    Total Attack = 8357

At Sig 50, he'll get an additional boost of 1002, giving him a total Attack of 9359

At Sig 200, he'll get an additional boost of 2005, giving him a total Attack of 10,362
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★

H_I_Z said:

kamala can do it in 2
    *Swedeah can do it in 2. More of his skill imo. Don't see others taking KK up.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    I took my stealthy to R3 with absolutely no regrets. He has massive damage and a great pre-fight ability. No regrets whatsoever.