**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

UPDATE UNCOLLECTED EQ LONG OVERDUE

13»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

@mbennett1995 you’re wrong u just can’t see it unfortunately that’s your problem not mine but u clery is blind and can’t calculate.

😂😂 Clearly you can’t spell. My calculations are correct, my whole rant wasn’t in anyway shape or form about side quests or expeditions.
    English isn't his first language smart guy.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    While I do agree that there is a T1A shortage for growing players, it's hardly unattainable.

You can get 10 T1A available to you every 8 days in the glory store.
    You can get 1-3 T1A in SA rewards a week assuming you hit 500k-1.5m in SA.
    You can get 1 T1A every 3 days in alliance events assuming you hit the milestones.
    You can get 5 T1A in normal (1x), heroic (1x) and master (3x) difficulty.
    You can get 3 T1A in the T1A arena that is going on right now that comes every 7 days.

Unless my math is wrong, you can get around 60-70ish T1A a month, assuming you make the effort.
  • mbennett1995mbennett1995 Posts: 34

man some people will complain for more rewards, refuse to work for those rewards, insult those who are smarter, change their argument when they realize they're wrong, and they still refuse to accept it. amazes me how humans work. good thing I was designed and sent to destroy all of you mortal fools. mwhaha

My argument was never about 5* shards to begin with. And lazy? I’ve 100% UC, Master, and Heroic EQs, 100% Canadian and Epic Difficulty for two weeks, did a run in Labyrinth of Legends, I’m far from lazy. So sorry if I feel obligated to want more rewards. But I guess asking for T1A to be included in UC rewards is too much.
  • UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    THEY’LL PROBABLY DO IT ONCE CAVALIER DIFFICULTY COMES OUT

Trust me.. if you want T1A.. they are there.. you're either not grinding them, or cannot resource manage.

I've done the exact maths on T1A and T4B in another post of someone else asking for exactly the same thing. If you play the game enough, most the resources are in abundance.

Just because you either do not see where they are, cannot commit to grinding them or simply want an easier way, doesn't mean the numbers aren't there. Im currently on excessive amounts of T1A and no T4B - purely because I haven't bothered with the T4B arena in a few weeks and been ranking up random champs when I'm bored.. its my choice, when I have a need for them, I'll work for them again.

I’ve 100% UC, Heroic, and Master EQ, 100% Canadian and Epic Expeditions for two weeks, made a run in LOL, all of the content that offers T1A is 100%. Glory only gets me 10, which doesn’t even complete 2 R3-R4 or R4-R5 5* rank ups. I’ve done my fair share of work and grinding. And 3 day Alliance Events or SA is never a guarantee, one single person can’t open enough crystals, or do enough rank ups, to clear 500K in SA. It’s a team event. Adding T1A to UC isn’t the end of the world and I don’t see the problem in it. I’m not asking for a whole lot here. And the alpha arena grind only guarantees 3, which I’ve already done.
    If not in UC, then I don’t why we can’t have a Daily Alpha Quest, we have them for Catalyst so why not T1As or T2A, and even T3As coming in the near future.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★

Trust me.. if you want T1A.. they are there.. you're either not grinding them, or cannot resource manage.

I've done the exact maths on T1A and T4B in another post of someone else asking for exactly the same thing. If you play the game enough, most the resources are in abundance.

Just because you either do not see where they are, cannot commit to grinding them or simply want an easier way, doesn't mean the numbers aren't there. Im currently on excessive amounts of T1A and no T4B - purely because I haven't bothered with the T4B arena in a few weeks and been ranking up random champs when I'm bored.. its my choice, when I have a need for them, I'll work for them again.

I’ve 100% UC, Heroic, and Master EQ, 100% Canadian and Epic Expeditions for two weeks, made a run in LOL, all of the content that offers T1A is 100%. Glory only gets me 10, which doesn’t even complete 2 R3-R4 or R4-R5 5* rank ups. I’ve done my fair share of work and grinding. And 3 day Alliance Events or SA is never a guarantee, one single person can’t open enough crystals, or do enough rank ups, to clear 500K in SA. It’s a team event. Adding T1A to UC isn’t the end of the world and I don’t see the problem in it. I’m not asking for a whole lot here. And the alpha arena grind only guarantees 3, which I’ve already done.
    If not in UC, then I don’t why we can’t have a Daily Alpha Quest, we have them for Catalyst so why not T1As or T2A, and even T3As coming in the near future.
    This game is never going to provide 1 single source for resources. It's also never going to allow you to rank right when you want every time that you want unless you are perfect with resource management. Let's say they add T1A to UC, then you'll be short on T4B or gold and ISO. It's a never ending trail. You have to learn to manage your rank ups.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

While I do agree that there is a T1A shortage for growing players, it's hardly unattainable.

You can get 1 T1A every 3 days in alliance events assuming you hit the milestones.
    You can get 3 T1A in the T1A arena that is going on right now that comes every 7 days.

Unless my math is wrong, you can get around 60-70ish T1A a month, assuming you make the effort.

If you are spending that much Glory to get all 10 T1A, you must be in a very high ranked alliance.

The T1A arena is also every 9 days.

This game is never going to provide 1 single source for resources. It's also never going to allow you to rank right when you want every time that you want unless you are perfect with resource management. Let's say they add T1A to UC, then you'll be short on T4B or gold and ISO. It's a never ending trail. You have to learn to manage your rank ups.
    Daily Quests are specifically for Basic and Class Catalysts. Adding one for Alpha Catalysts isn’t any different, that’s an alternative if they don’t want to add T1A in Uncollected. Look I can go to Glory once a week and get 10 T1As no problem but that’s a lot of glory that could be used in other key resources such as T4B and T4CC crystals. The way they set the rank up resources needed is also an issue but one I’m content with. No T4B is needed to R5 a 5*, yet you need 7 to R2 a 6*, no T1As are needed to R2 a 6*, yet you need 6 to R5 a 5*. Both R2 6*s and R5 5*s are considered equivalent, so why are the rank up materials needed so different. Not exactly relevant, but you get the point
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    They are already adding Cav difficulty UC is good as it is, units would be nice tho.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

now count your self ther is rigth abuts 7.5k not more not less.

There’s not always a side quest or an expedition.
    So for this month you’re correct, but that’s over the course of 4 weeks when I had UC done in 2 days.
    What are you talking about? The side quest has nothing to do with it. He posted the rewards for completion and exploration of each chapter.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    don't worry cav difficulty is coming
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

If you are spending that much Glory to get all 10 T1A, you must be in a very high ranked alliance.

The T1A arena is also every 9 days.
    10x T1A in the glory store is 3550 glory, which depends on which map you're doing, is relatively mid tier. Maybe achievable in top 3000-4000 in AQ rank?
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Posts: 287

Gamer said:

now count your self ther is rigth abuts 7.5k not more not less.

There’s not always a side quest or an expedition.
    So for this month you’re correct, but that’s over the course of 4 weeks when I had UC done in 2 days.
    I wonder what makes someone this confident when they are 100% wrong. Its not a matter of opinion, its a fact. UCEQ has always 7.5k five star shard for exploration. And I could argue more often than not, summoners get around 1.5k shards from duping the 4*.