**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who should I rank up?!?!

I have a 5* awakened Namor (low sig level) I could take to rank 5, should I rank him up or one of the shown 6* champs below to rank 2? If a 6* which one?

Who should I rank up?!?! 15 votes

Namor
13%
Kill_GreyBlizzard28 2 votes
6* which one?
86%
RoOOtsAd2020Rajdeep1997AstoundsBonzodavidFlashSpideyBen_15455ŘïdđhįmLil_LasagnaHilbert_unbeatable2VercingetorixYeetusTheFoetusAMIRMA 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Who are your other 5*s? I don't see too many R2 worthy champs out of those 6*s besides maybe Sentinel if you haven't done V2 or V3. Morningstar could be a solid option too. But with a 6* roster that big, I bet you have a better 5* choice than a low sig Namor.
  • Options
    Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Sentinel or Maybe wasp if you got ghost?
  • Options
    Well my comment disappeared. Don't know why, but hopefully it comes back. Anyways, can we see your 5* roster? With a 6* roster that big, I'm sure you've got a better option that a low sig Namor. Out of those 6*s though, I'm thinking Sentinel if you haven't done V2 or V3, but Morningstar could be a solid option too along with Wasp if you have Ghost.
  • Options
    RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited July 2020
    6* which one?
    Wasp can be really great. especially, with the synergies: ghost, antman, Mr fantastic + science syn.

you can look up little kt1 gameplay. and it's always funny to have a chain heavies champ. Im also soon going to rank her up.

A lot of people say sentinel would be great. but dont know if he needs the dupe.
  • Options
    RoOOts said:

Wasp can be really great. especially, with the synergies: ghost, antman, Mr fantastic + science syn.

you can look up little kt1 gameplay. and it's always funny to have a chain heavies champ. Im also soon going to rank her up.

A lot of people say sentinel would be great. but dont know if he needs the dupe.

Nah, it's useful, but I used him before and after duping him. By the time you get the opponent to throw 2 specials in a row, you could've already gotten your analysis by hitting into hair block.
  • Options
    BAG4DAYS said:

@Etjama the only 5* champs right now I’m considering taking to rank 5 are Blade, Ghost Rider, Mojo and/or Namor.

Idk man, that HT is lookin spicy. 😏
  • Options
    Ohhchewy90Ohhchewy90 Posts: 201
    BAG4DAYS said:

I have a 5* awakened Namor (low sig level) I could take to rank 5, should I rank him up or one of the shown 6* champs below to rank 2? If a 6* which one?

If you get a havok wasp cause that syn is crazy or cull cause the other two god tier champs you have need to be awakened
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Torch man he is such a monster
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    HT ALL DA WAY!
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ronin or Torch.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    6* which one?
    BAG4DAYS said:

@Etjama the only 5* champs right now I’m considering taking to rank 5 are Blade, Ghost Rider, Mojo and/or Namor.

if you haven't done variant 3 then go for sentinel otherwise go for human torch... namor is not that much practical to rank up unless you are aiming for act 6 exploration. even in act 6 he is not that useful... but torch is best in many cases... also u can consider colossus as u have omega red... he is solid champ in any content except spite as he can outdamage many champs
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I would probably go torch. if you want a six star, sentinel or wasp
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    6* Sentinel and 5* Human Torch.