**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can we use the samsung dex mode to play MCOC without ban?

Can we use the samsung dex mode to play MCOC without ban?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    This is interesting.

Samsung DeX - Build

If workable, it is nice playing with a real big screen.
    Hope the Mods can give an informed position.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian
    Samsung DeX (no relation to Dexterity/Evade, lol)
    Looks like it's principally just casting the display to an external monitor, with other multi window/app capabilities.

Not sure the mentioned Mouse would be for much other than normal Windows style click/selection or drag-n-drop (even if able to interact like your fingers on touchscreen, I think it would be very awkward to fight that way). Otherwise you’re still using your Phone/Tablet touchscreen for input. (?)

Would be nice having an external display even while doing finger touches on phone, so you can actually see the whole fight screen (instead of fingers covering up some of what you can see). But don’t other existing video-casting methods let you do that already ?
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    you should probably directly contact support. low chance the mods will catch this and check with whoever bans and stuff like that
  • my goal with the samsung dex would be geared towards streaming, so my fear about it, but thanks in advance for the answers
  • vinicius14vinicius14 Posts: 3
    edited July 2020
    :/:/