Options

Which champions for act 5 chapter 2 is better

I wanna beat storm but i don't no which champions are better

Comments

• Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    5.2.4 I'm assuming? Sabretooth+Killmonger is a great option if you have a high level Sabretooth, high Damage over time champions work pretty good as well
  • Options
    AMIRMAAMIRMA Posts: 21

Which quest? And what does your roster look like?

Storm I'm gonna beat storm
  • Options
    Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    AMIRMA said:

Which quest? And what does your roster look like?

Storm I'm gonna beat storm
    Okay then
  • Options
    I want to know use which champions to path
  • Options
  • Options
    JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    I'm just doing 5.2 at the moment, I've finished 5.2.4 and from what I can remember from 5.2.3 is that you don't need champions like Sabertooth with no buffs - just avoid champions with lots of buffs. Avoid dexterity, turn it off if that's hard. My MVP for that quest was Doom - he sometimes does trigger buffet but he can out damage it. But watch out for masochism in the next quest, for that you need sabretooth. I had him maxed out for that but later found out I don't have killmonger. So I used Domino instead - she works, high damage, barely any buffs. But I don't have a high ranked bleed immune so Storm was a problem - 3 revives used on her. Good Luck!
  • Options
    JABBA_2 said:

I'm just doing 5.2 at the moment, I've finished 5.2.4 and from what I can remember from 5.2.3 is that you don't need champions like Sabertooth with no buffs - just avoid champions with lots of buffs. Avoid dexterity, turn it off if that's hard. My MVP for that quest was Doom - he sometimes does trigger buffet but he can out damage it. But watch out for masochism in the next quest, for that you need sabretooth. I had him maxed out for that but later found out I don't have killmonger. So I used Domino instead - she works, high damage, barely any buffs. But I don't have a high ranked bleed immune so Storm was a problem - 3 revives used on her. Good Luck!

Thanks very use full
  • Options
    Thank you too HHHHHHH
  • Options
    What about 5.2.4
  • Options
    JABBA_2JABBA_2 Posts: 99
    Take the Deadpool, Colossus, Punisher, IP path (on the left), then path A (Iron Man, Deadpool X force, War Machine, Hulk, Loki then Storm. Try and learn to intercept, use dexterity a ton, hit into their block (doesn't deal much damage, but it makes a dent after a while). It's a harder quest, but especially with the new calendar, it isn't that bad provided you have some high-damage champions unreliant on buffs. Storm's hard if you don't have any high-leveled bleed immunes but a few revives will cover it.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm working on Act 5 in particular 5.2.4. I will list my roster below and curious which would be good options?

5* Champions I have:
    Wasp(Rank 4), Namor(Rank 4), Corvus (Rank 4,Duped), Iron IW(Rank 4), Stealth suit Spidey, Vision Arrkus, Mister Fantastic, Havok, Doc Oak, Vision (OG(Duped), Killmonger, Spider-gwen, Iceman, Hyperion, Green Goblin, Angela, Luke Cage, Iron Patriot, Iron Man (OG), Juggernaut, Korg, Gwenpool, Agent Venom, The Hood, Iron Fist, Beast, Spiderman (classic), Groot, Unstoppable Colossus, and Elsa Bloodstone