**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Hulk synergy with sasquatch

Its just a thought and anyone can confirm it that is it possible if i pair up hulk and sasquatch with heimdall and hela/angela(basically heimdall fury synergy) and start a fight against any power gain champion like Hyperion, mordo, mephisto, sym supreme and at the start of fight i trigger the heimdall indefinite fury then the opponent will be permanently power drained as they are getting 150% reduced power gain affect. if this is true then hulk is gonna be a very popular choice for powergain path

Comments

• Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    It better work, and even the 3 Star Sasquatch has the Hulk Synergy btw.

The 3 Star Sasquatch also has the Hulkbuster Synergy which gives him an Extra Armor Up, but Hulk and Hulkbuster also have a Synergy together making Hulk Immune to All Nullify, Fate Seal, and Stagger Effects.
    So this little Trio will make Hulk an Amazing Counter for Symbiote Supreme, Dr Strange, and Sorcerer Supreme because they wouldn't be able to stop the Power Reversal on top of the other Power Gain Champions like Hyperion and Havok.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Finally gives Hulk some Utility, and before anyone says it I highly doubt they'd nerf the Synergy because in the case of Nullify Champions you have to build an Entire Team of Synergies around Hulk so it's not game breaking.
  • Options
    Rajdeep1997Rajdeep1997 Posts: 88
    that means the team will be hulk, heimdall, hela/angela, hulkbuster, sasquatch. the team is not that bad at all.. hulk on its low level health can be pretty good attacker and also on top of that hulkbuster and sasquatch has decent attack values on their own to clear path. specially in the fights like improved power gain node e.g. variant 3.2 power gain node. its gonna make it cheese fight totally... for whole path and final boss is encountered by hulkbuster as a tech champ... problem solved for that path... i guess