**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Warlock has been evading me since entering the contest, who’s your most wanted & evaded champ?

Comments

• Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I can't say 'evading' since I just started this game 2 months ago. I only have 6 5* (Iron Fist, Venompool, Void, Archangel, Mordo, ang Magik). But I would love to have Dr. Doom as he's my favorite villain.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    5* Aegon. I have him as a 6* and a 4*, both unawakened. I have a skill gem and close to 100 Sig stones just waiting for the day I pull him as a 5*.
  • Options
    KrzysaltKrzysalt Posts: 577
    Mike192 said:

H O O D ! ! !

100% Abyss and all other content except 6.4 chapter. Still no hood for my Ghost team..... (5 or 6*)

Poor baby
  • Options
    Graydrox said:

Warlock, Nick Fury, Omega Red. What's crazy is that the kabam system knows this because those three are always at the end of the spin reels. Teasing me.

That’s kabam for you!
  • Options

I would LOVE to pull any of the following as a 5 or 6 star:

Ghost - Currently don’t have her at any star level

CAIW - Only have him as a 3 star

Warlock - Currently don’t have her at any star level

Domino - I have her as a 3 and 4 star and she’s better than most of my 5 stars!

Which one would you rather have if you could choose just one?
  • Options

I can't say 'evading' since I just started this game 2 months ago. I only have 6 5* (Iron Fist, Venompool, Void, Archangel, Mordo, ang Magik). But I would love to have Dr. Doom as he's my favorite villain.

2 months with a hand full of 5*s. It took me years to get 5*s.
  • Options

5* Aegon. I have him as a 6* and a 4*, both unawakened. I have a skill gem and close to 100 Sig stones just waiting for the day I pull him as a 5*.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    I have been blessed with a seriously lucky five star pulling game. Got aegon nf blade domino Omega sym supreme magik venom corvus cap iw and many more but my favorite champ has evaded me long enough and I'm heartbroken with every pull that's not a DARKHAWK.
  • Options

I have been blessed with a seriously lucky five star pulling game. Got aegon nf blade domino Omega sym supreme magik venom corvus cap iw and many more but my favorite champ has evaded me long enough and I'm heartbroken with every pull that's not a DARKHAWK.

Ahhh I’m sorry to hear that. I have darkhawk in both 5 & 6 star versions, but don’t use him. I’ll trade you!
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 384 ★★
    All 5*
    Star Lord
    Magik
    Void
    Aegon
    GR
    Sparky
    Ghulk
    And recently wasp
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    In the 5* variety 5* hype is probably the top champ left that I have wanted for a long time but never pulled. Venom is second.

Other than that mostly just some dupes I would like to get like AA and Namor.

• Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    4* dr strange.... never had him before he got nerfed and have still never got him since
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Archangel.. Do not even have him as a 3 star..
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    5* Void
  • Options
    Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Venom - Desperate for him
    Hyperion - I've rolled over him like 5 times in my previous 7 5 star crystals
    Also ghost but I've given up any hopes of getting her ever.
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Human torch for abyss
  • Options
    UltimateBatJokeUltimateBatJoke Posts: 219
    edited July 2020
    Doctor doom. I’ve only had him as a 3*, and that was solely bc of marvel insider. I haven’t gotten him from anywhere else as any other star rarity
  • Options
    Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    Krzysalt said:

Nichj99 said:

Nick fury and Ægon. Not even my 4* versions are awakened, have neither in 5 or 6

At least you have both of them as 4*s, but I hope you do get them in 5/6* form. How long have you been playing?
    Well I now have Aegon but still hunting for Nick Fury.

Been playing about 3.5-4 years
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's basically BS for me by now: Corvus, Ghost, Domino, CMM...

RNG statistics are starting to not make sense on not having at least one of these 4 as 5* or 6*.
  • Options
    LeoCruzLeoCruz Posts: 33
    It was 5* Hyperion for a long time but finally got him yesterday and now he is already Rank 5 :smile:

The next one I want badly is Warlock followed by Doctor Doom.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I have opened almost a hundred 5 star crystals but still miss Corvus....🌚
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    All I have left to explore in the game is Abyss, and probably the most vital piece, Human Torch, is nowhere near my roster.
  • Options
    MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 573 ★★
    Void. Have science AG, Science rank up gems from 2-3.3-4,4-5 and sig stones. been waiting over a year now
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,810 ★★★★★
    im still waiting on Groot and CAIW
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,320 ★★★★
    Warlock
  • Options
    SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Hyperion, Dr Doom, warlock
  • Options
    TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60

Aegon and Nick Fury, desperate for both.

That’s totally me too! Have been saving rank 4 gem, rank 5 gem, skill awakening gem and sig stones for either of them....since beginning of time....
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    warlock and aegon ...the hunt still continues
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    5 years of playing, and still don't have an OG wolverine at any rarity higher than a 2*!