**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Global chat

Im here to complain about the toxicity in global. So, global chat a place for Advertising alliances, getting advise in game and having a good chat. My problem is going into global seeing my friends getting into fights with others. My friend Acey started Youtube around 3 months ago, since that he has been suffering deep harassment for 3 months. I would like these people to be more noticed and get banned or muted

Thank you for your time
Yours sincerely
Easybossman :))

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    People like that will always exist. Either block or ignore global.
  • Options
    EasybossmanEasybossman Posts: 6
    Ty for the advice
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Block and move on. I think I have over 600 iirc on my blacklist. Global is pretty chill for the most part. U just gotta take a second to filter out the bad ones.
  • Options
    Global chat is a plague
  • Options
    SayWhatSayWhat Posts: 16
    I saw something about it when i was recruiting a while ago. Something about him kicking most of the alliance and one of the people kicked was going way too far telling him to die. That sort of thing shouldn't be allowed to be posted in the first place. There are some idiots in global that take it way too far, its a game and should never say that to someone. Saw alot of people angry at the guy for posting it. If that's what happens it's better to stay away from global and try growing his channel another way to reach out to players like the forums. At least here that stuff can get called out and won't disappear.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    global is more annoying than the person who disagrees with every single post in the thread.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

Im here to complain about the toxicity in global. So, global chat a place for Advertising alliances, getting advise in game and having a good chat. My problem is going into global seeing my friends getting into fights with others. My friend Acey started Youtube around 3 months ago, since that he has been suffering deep harassment for 3 months. I would like these people to be more noticed and get banned or muted

Thank you for your time
    Yours sincerely
    Easybossman :))

Doesn’t Acey spend all of his time on global? Seems like a nice guy, but I’m not surprised he runs into so much toxicity. I see him in global nearly all of the time.
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I spend a bunch of time on global, I'm lucky to have been assigned a good one. I have 20 blocked people, but other than that its a fun time
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Turning global off can also reduce lag, so it's a win win as far as I'm concerned
  • Options
    Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating to see rude or abusive messages getting posted in Global Chat, and I'd like to thank you for taking the time to express your concerns.

Any reports we receive of inappropriate behavior in Chat are thoroughly investigated and we take any actions we deem necessary to punish any offending players. The punishment issued to players for being abusive in Chat is determined by the severity of their comments. In some instances, we will temporarily ban a player from Chat, while at other times, we may choose to issue a permanent Chat ban.

When you notice inappropriate behavior in Chat, it's possible to report it by tapping on the player's avatar, located beside the alarming comment, and then tapping on REPORT USER. It's also possible to block the player from this menu by tapping on BLOCK, meaning you won't see any messages from them again.

If you prefer, it's also possible to disable Global Chat in the game settings. To do this, tap on the gear shaped icon, located in the top left corner of the game's Home screen. A list of enabled Chats will be then be displayed on the right hand side of the screen, including Global, Alliance, and War Room. If the box beside Global Chat is ticked, simply tap on the tick to disable it.

You can also report any inappropriate behavior directly to our Support Team, more information on this can be found HERE. You can reach out to our Support Team by clicking on the "Need more help? Contact us" button, located at the bottom of that article or by clicking HERE.
This discussion has been closed.