**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pick my next r2 6 star

Comments

• Options
    Hawkcrew2000Hawkcrew2000 Posts: 150

If we get to choose your rank up then go R2 Miles :)

If u wanna know to to r2 next then either from Storm (Px) , Sunspot , Gully , Sorceror supreme and torch depends on what content u have left to do

Thanks lol. Actually I’m leaning towards a mutant. Sunspot has been who I’m leaning towards. Emma and Domino are tempting too. I don’t know if I have the balls to r2 Storm quite yet lol
  • Options

If u wanna know to to r2 next then either from Storm (Px) , Sunspot , Gully , Sorceror supreme and torch depends on what content u have left to do

Thanks lol. Actually I’m leaning towards a mutant. Sunspot has been who I’m leaning towards. Emma and Domino are tempting too. I don’t know if I have the balls to r2 Storm quite yet lol

Lol who Storm?
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Sunspot is beast at rank two!
  • Options

Lol who Storm?
    Yes. I like my 5/65 storm. I wouldn't nessecarily rank her over sunspot, but maybe I'm just not as bold and courageous as you?
    I plan on ranking her. I want to see that sp2 damage at r2 for sure. But she’s probably down the list a few spots. I’m aq/aw heavy so I feel like Sunspot edges out domino since I don’t bring rulk or masacre.
  • Options
    BeamerboyBeamerboy Posts: 9
    Stealth suit spiderman.
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I mean, if you’re asking us to pick your next R3, you probably don’t need any champs. So go Storm. I love my 5/65. Just play her correctly. SP3 span instead of SP2. Turns her into Havok and is even more fun

You have so many good options though. My personal top choice would be Killmonger
  • Options

I mean, if you’re asking us to pick your next R3, you probably don’t need any champs. So go Storm. I love my 5/65. Just play her correctly. SP3 span instead of SP2. Turns her into Havok and is even more fun

You have so many good options though. My personal top choice would be Killmonger

Sp3 first and then sp2? Or just spam sp3?
  • Options

Just spam SP3. The SP2 can output slightly bigger numbers but the crits basically never land whereas the SP3 is essentially guaranteed damage if you play aggressively.

My one can consistently throw 120k-140k SP3’s with suicides

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Just spam SP3. The SP2 can output slightly bigger numbers but the crits basically never land whereas the SP3 is essentially guaranteed damage if you play aggressively.

Whoa, outside of havok and proxima, that's probably the biggest L3 I've heard of!
  • Options

That’s nuts. I’m not running suicides. Only glass cannon. But maybe I could still get 75k-80k?
  • Options

That’s nuts. I’m not running suicides. Only glass cannon. But maybe I could still get 75k-80k?
    Probably around 100k. Remember, that’s every SP3 after the first one as long as you’re playing aggressively. Most fights won’t survive more than two. That’s on top of her other utility. Double immune, slow on SP1, Coldsnap on SP1, shocks on SP2, always placing her stuns (countering shrug off, masochism, mordo), energy damage, and some energy resistance

And people wonder why I rate her over Havok. And that’s without synergies

• Options

Whoa, outside of havok and proxima, that's probably the biggest L3 I've heard of!
    Cull might also be able to get off similar damage. The difference is her ramp up isn’t as long as Proxima or Cull. Probably similar to Havok’s

• Options
    Gmonkey said:

Domino is awesome at r2. If we saw your r5 could help more
    Colossus as well

• Options

Probably around 100k. Remember, that’s every SP3 after the first one as long as you’re playing aggressively. Most fights won’t survive more than two. That’s on top of her other utility. Double immune, slow on SP1, Coldsnap on SP1, shocks on SP2, always placing her stuns (countering shrug off, masochism, mordo), energy damage, and some energy resistance

Rate her over havok in generality? Because havok's pretty insane!
  • Options

I agree, they both have a lot of utilities in their kits, but I feel like havok has the edge.
  • Options
    Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    My R2 domino is amazing and I don’t run her with masacre or red hulk. I also really like my R2 BWCV. Amazing champ. Huge utility - triple immune, Regen, power control (though not as great as others) - and great incinerate damage. I’ve been holding on ranking up sunspot to R2 in case the magneto buff makes him unbelievable (though he is a 5*). Figure it’s only a few weeks to wait.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    ya then its storm or sunspot. since storm is good and also mutant. and i think better prestige than sunspot? right? and she is duped id r2 her ( Do miles still :) )
  • Options

I agree, they both have a lot of utilities in their kits, but I feel like havok has the edge.
    The way I think about it is this. Havok has incinerate immunity, non contact mediums, energy resistance, stacking debuffs and pretty good damage. A lot of that utility is pretty niche and isn’t going to be that useful in 80-90% of matchups. Storm also has niche utility but she has more ‘general’ utility. As in, countering evade, and two immunities

Havok’s good, but I think he’s overrated honestly. I barely use my R4. And his burst damage is good, but it’s also slow, taking his DPS way down, which is ultimately what matters. That’s why I rate storm higher

• Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    I say Claire Voyant or Sorcerer Supreme.
  • Options

The way I think about it is this. Havok has incinerate immunity, non contact mediums, energy resistance, stacking debuffs and pretty good damage. A lot of that utility is pretty niche and isn’t going to be that useful in 80-90% of matchups. Storm also has niche utility but she has more ‘general’ utility. As in, countering evade, and two immunities

Havok’s good, but I think he’s overrated honestly. I barely use my R4. And his burst damage is good, but it’s also slow, taking his DPS way down, which is ultimately what matters. That’s why I rate storm higher

Hmm...
  • Options

After having storm pyramix at 5/65 for a little while now I'd certainly rank her over havok. They're not massively far from each other, though.

She can do so many things aside from her great damage output, as rockypantherx already explained. And as she in my opinion outshines him in general usefulness and they both even have similar drawbacks, both need longer fights to be effective and where havok is reliant on debuffs storm is reliant on buffs, I'd comfortably say she has the edge over him.

Also hmm....