**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Every champions is got tier and up

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
Every champion is great in this game but said to be bad unlike the champions built to be great like Doom ægon ect. while others are supposedly bad take diablo for an example everyone says he is bad but the one person that believed he was good took him up and found potential as the 2 things u need in this game is patience and skill It doesnt matter how much you spend on this game to get a certain champion as if you believe they are good you can show potential in that champion. But even if a champion is op right now their will be a better champion that takes over and then the good champion today could be underrated and not good in future content. And we know that some champions that are bad have good potential in endgame content as king groot is needed in act 6 and imagine if in the future all the champions rated as bad could be used in higher content. You could take a groot and if you believe he is good and you show the potential you could prove their is more than meets the eye with champions. Every champion has potential so if you think they are good and you show the potential the bad champion of today could be the great champion of tommarow.

Comments

• Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    even if you can find value with someone like king Groot or Diablo in one fight or something, other, widely accepted "God tiers" can generally handle much more content than those champs and do many fights better than those champs. also, if everyone is God tier, is anyone God tier?
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Any kingpin fans wanna tell my why I shouldn’t cry that I got a 6* just now?
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Any kingpin fans wanna tell my why I shouldn’t cry that I got a 6* just now?

he's half decent on AWD
  • Options
    LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★

even if you can find value with someone like king Groot or Diablo in one fight or something, other, widely accepted "God tiers" can generally handle much more content than those champs and do many fights better than those champs. also, if everyone is God tier, is anyone God tier?

This is the best way I’ve always believed to divvy up the champions among tier, the breadth of fights they can do and excel at, which is why champions with immunities tend to rank so highly, add in crazy damage and boom instant beyond god tier lol.
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★

not true lol. Find me one place where OG iron man is a good champ. The grandmaster doesn't count

He can be good in lower tier content due to the regen. He was a champion I found useful on my previous account where I only got to act 4.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    Please give me 1 reason why i should be happy about my 6* joe fixit
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

You can clear the diss track paths in week2 Canadian difficulty (except DM fight), if you don’t have any other counter 😉
  • Options
    MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Now you can say u have Joe Fixit
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

not true lol. Find me one place where OG iron man is a good champ. The grandmaster doesn't count

He would be a stretch even there...
  • Options
    Many champs, even meh ones can have uses. Also, ever heard of punctuation?
  • Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQxvupDbds
    SIM can do it, if you are MSD
  • Options

Swedeah and MSD can solo anything with anyone.
  • Options

Swedeah and MSD can solo anything with anyone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRnGCGNnCT4
    nope. Even swedeah couldn't do this
  • Options
    TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    That simply degrading the word *god* in itself even in context of gaming.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

MaxGaming said:

Every champion is great in this game but said to be bad unlike the champions built to be great like Doom ægon ect. while others are supposedly bad take diablo for an example everyone says he is bad but the one person that believed he was good took him up and found potential as the 2 things u need in this game is patience and skill It doesnt matter how much you spend on this game to get a certain champion as if you believe they are good you can show potential in that champion. But even if a champion is op right now their will be a better champion that takes over and then the good champion today could be underrated and not good in future content. And we know that some champions that are bad have good potential in endgame content as king groot is needed in act 6 and imagine if in the future all the champions rated as bad could be used in higher content. You could take a groot and if you believe he is good and you show the potential you could prove their is more than meets the eye with champions. Every champion has potential so if you think they are good and you show the potential the bad champion of today could be the great champion of tommarow.

ever learn about run on sentences in school, kid?
    Bruh ever you forgot capital E
    Even instead of ever? You even forgot? For someone correcting his English, yours isn’t exactly perfect
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

there’s actually only one run on sentence in this paragraph(?), and it looks like op just forgot a period due to the capital i in it.
  • Options

MaxGaming said:

there’s actually only one run on sentence in this paragraph(?), and it looks like op just forgot a period due to the capital i in it.
    It reads and looks like run on sentences though, because of the lack of commas.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Lets see Joe Fix it useful somewhere (other than arena)
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    If my main man joe is god tier then what is ghost and quake?
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

If my main man joe is god tier then what is ghost and quake?

ThEy’Re MeMe TiEr SeLl Em!