**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can't enter the game (player from China)

2»

Comments

• Hey there, the team is currently investigating this. Once we have more info to share, we will let everyone know.
  • WandererJamesWandererJames Posts: 9

Hey there, the team is currently investigating this. Once we have more info to share, we will let everyone know.

Thank you! Please figure out the problem and solve it as quickly as possible, so that we can enjoy the game again and minimize our loss regarding alliance events, calendar rewards, and in-app purchases that require constant log-in.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    And today, the game is working fine for me without a VPN or anything. I believe we deserve compensation for the lag, disconnects and the inability to get into the game DURING DAY 4 AND 5 of AQ AND AFFECTING PLACEMENT AND A SEASON MATCH OF AW.

This is absolutely not fair and unacceptable that it suddenly works again with no explanation or apology.

Absolutely unacceptable.
    It was the entire China region. It had nothing to do with device or platform. I'm on Android.
  • FoleaduFoleadu Posts: 4
    Yep it’s working for me in China again. Glad it was very temporary.
  • BassanioBassanio Posts: 162
    Some iOS users are still stuck in this trouble.
  • OtotheQOtotheQ Posts: 10
    I tried 6 different wifi today. Works on 4 of them. My home wifi did stop working 2 days before other people started posting about it. Cellular 1 day before. So probably will all work again in a day or two. Incursions problem seems to have also been fixed with this
    We do deserve compensation for what we lost.
    I can finally play the game now, but I do hope we can get a compensation for this since we have all been affected badly
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    NeXt3n said:

Incursion working in China with a VPN btw :D;)

The minor problem exist in Incursion, everytime you want to enter the new zone, it doesn't refresh and go to the new zone. You need to restart the game for every zone.
    Gigantea said:

NeXt3n said:

The minor problem exist in Incursion, everytime you want to enter the new zone, it doesn't refresh and go to the new zone. You need to restart the game for every zone.
    You don't need to restart the game. You can minimize the screen for a second, go back in and then you'll be able to close the "make a decision" window. After this, go to "fight" and then re-enter incursions from the fight screen.

The first round, you may need to restart the game as this doesn't always work on the first and final rounds after you conclude.
    Gigantea said:

NeXt3n said:

It works fine for me now. Except that I still need to refresh the game when concluding.
    I can't log in to the game AGAIN. Is anyone else having the same issue?
  • Loganx11Loganx11 Posts: 5
    Yes bro having same issue some time login then few minutes later game show connection issue.

There any way to complain about it
  • NouiNoui Posts: 2
    Hi folks there
    I used private internet access (for andriod) when I was working in China.

It worked fine with China Unicom, China Telecom, even airports/gaoties free WIFI.

The subscription fee is inexpensive.
    For God's sake will this ever end? I just what to run some damn arena.

And us too!
  • OtotheQOtotheQ Posts: 10
    Logging in fine from China most of the time now. Can’t access forum now without VPN though. It’s worrying because if I cant access forum, when is it going to lead to not being able to log into game again?