**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Diversity Points going haywire

Ok so war attack phase has begun. We did our best to try and max our diversity per battlegroup since as far as I know that's how the points were being determined for diversity. So a lot of us open up attack phase to see war points, and diversity is all mixed up. A few of our guys saw 148 for diversity, I open it up and see 98, then later it drops down to just 50. Last war we did we were at 128 for diversity and we weren't even going for divsersity like we did for this one, how did we fall so sharply in diversity in this war? And whats up with the changes dropping from 148, to 98, to now just a mere 50?

Todays war when I saw we were at 98
cbpa9245l1qt.png

Moments later drops down to 50
4e7ifztb3fad.png

This was war before this one, and we weren't even focused on diversity for this war but some how went way down during todays war.
0uemowh01oik.png

Comments

• I think for this war the diversity points are still per BG.

I know this isnt your complaint just giving you some extra info incase you wernt aware of it.
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    Dazman220 wrote: »
    I think for this war the diversity points are still per BG.

I know this isnt your complaint just giving you some extra info incase you wernt aware of it.

Yea that's what I was figuring it was too. In my own battlegroup we did not duplicate one champ. Something had to have changed.

Bumping this thread, I would like an reply from you guys.
    Bump
  • VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    That looks like a bug. Not sure if it is a display bug (like the 2.1 billion attack posted a little while back) or it really is jumping around. Nevertheless, there's no reason for it to change at all and shouldn't be different for different people in the ally.