**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for login issue/connectivity issue

I want stamina refil for champ im on middle of arena and amde 1.1 mil just.its 1pm on my region and its really frustrating for me to not play arena.i want voodoo and its happen i want stamina refill cause its not already told.

Comments

• Options
    I agree. Was in middle of grinding in the voodoo arena and was just at 1 million. If this is only happening for Android users then those users need compensated for being cut off mid game without any warning
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Yeah only for Android user.im think its intentional that's why Android user always behind in arena
  • Options
    VANIKISVANIKIS Posts: 1
    Concordo plenamente, na arena do motoqueiro fui prejudicado, faltando apenas 100k para eu ganhar o Motoqueiro a conexão caiu igual agora no Dr. Voo, mandei a reclamação e nada foi feito e agora isso de novo.

Vou começar a falar mal desse jogo nas redes
  • Options
    StalkerJrStalkerJr Posts: 3
    Estamos com problemas em efetuar login?
    Meu aparelho é Android e deu era de login. Não consigo entrar, estou jogando arenas e isso é uma falta de respeito.
    Resolvam isso pfvr.
  • Options
    VANIKIS wrote: »
    Concordo plenamente, na arena do motoqueiro fui prejudicado, faltando apenas 100k para eu ganhar o Motoqueiro a conexão caiu igual agora no Dr. Voo, mandei a reclamação e nada foi feito e agora isso de novo.

VANIKIS wrote: »

Yeah we need serious compensation why only happen to Android users.it definitely be intentional
  • Options
    StalkerJr wrote: »
    Estamos com problemas em efetuar login?
    Meu aparelho é Android e deu era de login. Não consigo entrar, estou jogando arenas e isso é uma falta de respeito.
    Resolvam isso pfvr.

Same here bro
  • Options
    DoferoDofero Posts: 6
    Agreed I'm at 1.2 mil and now I most likely will not get voodoo and I'm not wasting my units for your mess up would like to know when this problem will be fix and if you guys intend to make up for other of your many mistakes
  • Options
    StalkerJrStalkerJr Posts: 3
    Já basta ficarmos sem A.Q e também sem notícias de quando volta e agora essa de problemas com login.
  • Options
    That's really unacceptable
  • Options
    We want compensation for getting this im only 100k player so i sacrifice my sleep only for boodoo if i dont get compensation im gonna leave it
  • Options
    Im going to Leavw game if i dont get it
  • Options
    AnxemAnxem Posts: 4
    They will try to resolve the situation with a potion or two. Do you really think that could be enough to compensate people who are trying to take vodoo?
  • Options
    Anxem wrote: »
    They will try to resolve the situation with a potion or two. Do you really think that could be enough to compensate people who are trying to take vodoo?

Nope im not saying about potion i want 30 stamina refill for 30champ i used on arena and missing arena
  • Options
    SkinnyfitSkinnyfit Posts: 37
    It's your choice to lose sleep. They don't ask you to do that. The login issue is annoying yes. Especially since they're not paying any attention to it. But don't blame them for your choices.
  • Options
    DK1825DK1825 Posts: 43
    I need an generic awakening gem if I miss voodoo
  • Options
    G0tohe11G0tohe11 Posts: 2
    Skinnyfit wrote: »
    It's your choice to lose sleep. They don't ask you to do that. The login issue is annoying yes. Especially since they're not paying any attention to it. But don't blame them for your choices.

We're not blaming them for our choices we're blaming them for their choice to put out a mediocre product that a lot of us pay money for. No different then buying a shirt, taking it home realizing there's a hole in it, and wanting a refund or an exchange. And right now at this rate I'd like to exchange this game for one that works properly and allows me not to miss a 4th consecutive champion in arena due to negligence, like oh say Doodle Jump, because at least it runs smoothly, and doesn't make us waste money that we as consumers do not get to enjoy. And don't worry I know, it was my choice to keep it real with you dude. I'm not a butt-kisser, trying to make moderator. I'm a consumer, and I want what I paid for. It is what it is. That's what it is, in plain English.
  • Options
    @Pranesh99 eh, think you'll find I didn't insult him. I said it was his choice and he can't blame Kabam for HIS choice to lose sleep. I agree that the lack of communication and the lack of activity to solve this problem is an issue, but his lack of sleep is his own fault.
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    They should also put in some arena boost as well for the wasted time we were suppose to grind in arena.
  • Options
    You are right
  • Options
    I agree with @Pranesh99 100% it's obviously a global login issue, I personally am grinding for voodoo but I haven't lost sleep @Skinnyfit I woke this morning a little earlier sure but that's a bit of a stupid comment to make considering players around the globe are playing at all hours because of their time zone.
  • Options
    @Pranesh99 eh, think you'll find I didn't insult him. I said it was his choice and he can't blame Kabam for HIS choice to lose sleep. I agree that the lack of communication and the lack of activity to solve this problem is an issue, but his lack of sleep is his own fault.

@Skinnyfit losing sleep is my choice but is not is not it company responsibility to take care of that customer who using their product.
  • Options
    Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    As each two hours are passing I'm loosing my chance to get him.
  • Options
    Mjs_99Mjs_99 Posts: 7
    edited June 2017
    @Kabam Miike fix this issue.
    I am quitting the game if i dont get voodoo because of this login error.
    There should be a **** good compensation for wasting so much time while others are out there scoring.
  • Options
    Lol here we go bandwagon time. He mentioned he sacrificed sleep himself. That's the only thing I questioned him on. Not once have I said anything about the login issue not being a problem. That's the last I'm saying because most of you are clearly blind with annoyance about not being able to login. For the record, I'm also.going for Voodoo at 2.3 million. Will this affect me? Yes. Can I do anything about it? No. So sit back and wait for them to actually do something. Compensation or not, it's done.
  • Options
    JonynfsJonynfs Posts: 15
    Opino igual tiene que haber una compensación porque no estamos pudiendo jugar
  • Options
    Yeah @Mjs_99
  • Options
    Spidey076 wrote: »

@Skinnyfit losing sleep is my choice but is not is not it company responsibility to take care of that customer who using their product.

I've agreed with you in this already. Which people seem to have bypassed.
  • Options
    JonynfsJonynfs Posts: 15
    plu24ool8m9p.png
    No puedo entrar
  • Options
    Lol here we go bandwagon time. He mentioned he sacrificed sleep himself. That's the only thing I questioned him on. Not once have I said anything about the login issue not being a problem. That's the last I'm saying because most of you are clearly blind with annoyance about not being able to login. For the record, I'm also.going for Voodoo at 2.3 million. Will this affect me? Yes. Can I do anything about it? No. So sit back and wait for them to actually do something. Compensation or not, it's done.

@Skinnyfit if you using a product did not you want to be comfortable with this product.that's all what i want if a Player doing anything but the result will be nil then what's the benefit of having this product