**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Canadian difficulty should have a lower level output

At the moment I myself have beaten act 6.1 to reach cavalier, yet it is upsetting due to the fact I can't do Canadian because of my level... is it possible you can lessen the level output to 50? Or maybe due to beating cavalier we can do it immediately without any level output. let me know you guys agree or disagree :)

Comments

• Juan_K1Juan_K1 Posts: 9
    yeah... I guess... but it definitely will take quite a while since I'm level 52...
    i agree
    cavalier and no level seems like the right thing
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    Be nice if there was no.level cap for this and it was just skill based as a lot of the content in canadian difficulty could be done by a lot more people. I suppose its nice how they put this on a side event before putting it on the new cav difficulty.
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 286 ★★★
    Kabam sets those levels to force players to advance, hoping you’ll spend money to do so. So, fair has nothing to do with it. They want you to be upset that you can’t access content. They hope that it will motivate you to play more and spend money to reach the level needed to get access to the content.
    no level but you need to be cavalier to do it that's what I think
  • Lpirnie5321Lpirnie5321 Posts: 113
    It is the first run of the Cavalier difficulty and I’d imagine will be tweaked. I think anyone who is Cavalier OR minimum level 55 is fair for entry.
    yep
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

I think it should be higher (infact I expect week 4 to be cruel). But hey subject to change

Well so far its been absurdly easy
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★

Str said:

Be nice if there was no.level cap for this and it was just skill based as a lot of the content in canadian difficulty could be done by a lot more people. I suppose its nice how they put this on a side event before putting it on the new cav difficulty.

If they put no level cap, we would have 100s of forum posts saying “it’s too hard I’m level 16 and can’t complete it”
    Wait till they run into the 50k Sasquatch over and over lol
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Lol
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    55 is really easy to get to just grind act 4 like a man
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Juan_K1 said:

yeah... I guess... but it definitely will take quite a while since I'm level 52...

Explore act 4 for a day with a 50% boost
  • Side events usually have level caps. Main event quests are progress caps. That's how it has been

Side events usually have level caps. Main event quests are progress caps. That's how it has been

Just because something has always been this way does not mean it is not stupid or should not be changed.
  • Samuel030sSamuel030s Posts: 125
    edited July 2020
    Unyonface said:

Str said:

If they put no level cap, we would have 100s of forum posts saying “it’s too hard I’m level 16 and can’t complete it”
    Exactly, the cap is there for a reason. If you rushed to get Cavalier, that’s fine, but it was likely item costly, and was only a completion run. You can’t expect to be able to have a good run in content like Canadian difficultly when you were *just* able to push to Cavalier, don’t have the experience of a level 60 player, or haven’t 100% Act 5.
    I don’t mind newer players being able to challenge harder content, as long as they don’t complain about how hard it is. The reality is they’re rushing and under leveled, and more complaining is likely to ensue if the level caps weren’t in place.
    It could be argued that Canadian difficultly exists to keep refine what the MEQ Cav difficultly will eventually look like. Ideally, it should be able to keep things interesting for endgame players while still being somewhat feasible for people who just got the Cavalier title. That said, if one struggled to be able to complete one run through of 6.1, they should expect to fare the same or worse in Cav difficultly, for what will likely be lesser reward.

Unyonface said:

Str said:

Exactly, the cap is there for a reason. If you rushed to get Cavalier, that’s fine, but it was likely item costly, and was only a completion run. You can’t expect to be able to fight in content like Canadian difficultly when you were *just* able to push to Cavalier, don’t have the experience of a level 60 player, or haven’t 100% Act 5.

That comment makes no sense. So someone who level 55+ but isnt good enough to get the Cavalier title is "good enough" for Canadian difficulty but someone that has enough skill to be cavalier but is only lvl 54 is not "good enough" to run Canadian difficulty?

Logic is not your strong suit for sure.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    It should have stayed at lvl60 imo. That way the forums would have avoid the “Canadian it’s too hard” like posts.
    You can’t be permitted to access and give feedback, for the highest difficulty in game, and don’t have played the game at a bare minimum. Cause lvl60 is a bare minimum and easy to reach.
    If someone is below lvl60, haven’t even explored act4. What business he has with any Canadian difficulty?
    Kabam reduced it to lvl55 and people ask for lvl50. Guess what?
    If Kabam would reduce that to lvl50 the very next moment, posts will show up asking for lvl45. That’s a non ending cycle. Kabam should never had changed it at first and make reducing lvl requirement a matter to discuss from the start.
    Cheers and thanks for the disagrees 😉