**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Ticket Refund was Incorrect

My alliance runs 6x5 aq, everyone got a ticket refund of 10 tickets for the cancelled week.
Aq had been started twice, meaning we should have been given 30 tickets anyway.
Alliance members that did not yet join also got the incorrect 10 tickets refund.
Most of us feel like we’re missing 20 tickets.
Anyone else have the same problem?

Comments

• OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    @OneEyedLau the 10 tickets back weren't for the cancelled week, according to the in game mail. It was for the time several weeks back when you could have 665 and have each 6 runner pay 15 tickets, while the 5 runners paid nothing.

665 -> 30 tickets from 20 people, 0 from 20. Instead, you should have had 20 tickets from everyone in the alliance, so they are refunding the extra 10 to the people who ran map 6 that day.
  • OneEyedLauOneEyedLau Posts: 28
    @Ordasal ah, that kind of makes sense. Not sure why that would take so long to send out. Thanks though
  • Reza72Reza72 Posts: 5
    Same here.
    I've spent 30 tickets and got 10!
    I heard some other folks got 40!
    I wonder how they calculated it?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    When did you get the refund? I didn't get any.
  • nolcuNnolcuN Posts: 159 ★★
    All this additional effort with AQ Ticket refunds for screwups and mixed map AQ could have been avoided by just waiving the entry fees completely.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    Pretty sure the refund you saw come in yesterday/today was for last week's AQ. I got 10 refunded but I was expecting to get 10 because last week AQ, my BG did an extra day of map 7 while the other 2 BGs did map 6. Kabam's way of refunding this is to split that cost and refund the difference. So while I paid 15 extra tickets (30 total) for the map 7, the other BGs just had a 15 ticket cost for the map 6. if the cost was split among the 3 BGs, it would have only cost 5 tickets (15 / 3) so that's why I got 10 refunded.

I'm sure the refunds for this week Day 1 mishap will be coming in the next week.
  • We have not done the ticket refund for the issues with Alliances Quests. That was the regularly scheduled Alliance Ticket Refund for alliances that run mixed Maps. This will occur until cost splitting is introduced next month.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike my alliance runs Map 7 in all battle groups and some people received tickets back, something is amiss.

If some of your teammates got something extra why complain about it? Just be happy for your teammates.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    If you filled out a ticket you would have got just an auto response. Why would they read some players tickets and individualize a reward while sending an auto reply to everyone else. I doubt they would do that.
  • weapon_raviweapon_ravi Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike Are all refunds done for alliances that have been playing mixed maps? I have not received any refund.