**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game disconnecting/timing out when joining AQ

Comments

• NinerMikeNinerMike Posts: 8
    Thats 3 of us already all running 655 and having same problems.
  • Weapon101Weapon101 Posts: 4
    6 of my members also cannot join AQ

Our alliance tag is STK_X

The devices are mostly iPhone 10 and above and also Samsung 10.
  • RibbanRibban Posts: 14
    I can confirm that the workaround is in fact working.
    wouldn't let me into AQ when my tickets was at zero, but when I got 15 ticket, voila it let me in.
  • ShikinaShikina Posts: 25
    I can also confirm that purchasing 15 tickets allowed me into map 5. Hope you guys refund these tickets! @Kabam Zibiit
  • BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 301
    This isn’t IOS issue. One team I can log into AQ; other team on same phone... no luck
  • RawInstinctRawInstinct Posts: 61
    We are running 6-5-5 and it did deduct 5 tickets from my balance to actually enter map 5
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited July 2020
    What about disconnecting constantly while in AQ?! Leaving my champs automatically at half health while the opponent stays completely 100% full on the very FIRST fight in AQ..... I've done the troubleshooting kabam. Doesn't work. I was even connected to wifi. Samsung Galaxy s8+ all up to date.
  • POOKYmanPOOKYman Posts: 33
    Map5 latest iOS iPad Air3
    https://youtu.be/JXbRuNcxSEw
    😡😩
    Our alliance members running map 5 are now all buying tickets and are able to enter, but it is charging them 5 tickets to join a "free" map 5. @Kabam Zibiit
  • I can’t join AQ as well, always times out on me and I’m able to do everything else
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,632 Guardian
    So this thread seems to be shifting to it NEEDING TICKETS when doing mixed 5/6/7 maps, even for the Map-5 people.
    (and not just an error or crash when trying to join).

Sounds like maybe the future code that was going to eventually charge EVEN DISTRIBUTION of Tickets required maybe somehow found it's way into the current code set the last day or 2.

Another thread...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/210856/why-are-you-taking-my-tickets-for-map5-of-alliance-quests#latest
    With this work around being true and it charging our map 5 players 5 tickets and our map 6 players 15 each...we just paid 250 tickets to run 1 Map 6. Really hope this over changing for maps does not get over looked, as I'm sure it has silently cost and affected many teams. @Kabam Zibiit
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 628 ★★★
    I guess they went live with the changes to the tickets system in alliances that run different maps.
    My teammate got the same error until he bought more tickets. It cost him 20 tickets to enter to map6 in alliance that run 766.
    To bad they haven’t said anything...
    Together with the maintenance issues today it took 5 hours to some players to join.
  • Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    Hi, we have same Problem, we are running 654 and seems like the not all had the problem to join
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • Daywalker84Daywalker84 Posts: 17
    Hi, we have same Problem, we are running 654 and seems like the not all had the problem to join

jdeck59 said:
    Buy more tickets and it will let you in

• NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    Buy tickets, it appears they changed it so that the cost is split up. Even though in the alliance ticket post it says August for implementation of that.
  • Hey all,

We are looking into this right now. Will update you as soon as possible.

• DetailedPanic27DetailedPanic27 Posts: 22
    Having the same issue with my alliance, all affected have varying devices.
  • Dart1981Dart1981 Posts: 222 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit i hope that we’ll be getting the gold and loyalty it cost me to buy the 15 tickets to play AQ. Gold is hard enough to come by And one of the reason a lot of players, myself included, play map5.
  • kcooperkcooper Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue. Map 5. Can't join AQ have tried so many times. Its not my phone or my connection because I'm able to join AQ on a few other accounts I have. Those are maps 4 and 3 but still able to join. And Im able to do other game content.
    A few other members are not able to join either I know of at least 4 others in my alliance.
  • kcooperkcooper Posts: 2
    MAP 5 & Fam Jam is the alliance name.
  • SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    edited July 2020
    I cannot get into.aq as well
  • BK_AVENGERBK_AVENGER Posts: 59
    Multiple alliance members are not able to join AQ. Both android and iOS devices. They can access other content just not AQ.
    @kcooper @BK_AVENGER @Swappydoo buy more tickets and it will let you join.
    The problem is because of the split cost in alliances that run mixed maps.