**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

EDIT: WE GOT OUT OF MATCHMAKING

2»

Comments

• Options
    StrStr Posts: 547 ★★

At least we all know it wont count.

Has this been confirmed? If not, i wouldn't be so sure. Last time it took a long time to sort out. I think everyone came out with more than they would have done, though not perhaps relatively at the top end. I feel sorry for kabam. They are having a bad day.

No idea why they don't just hold off u til they get this sorted. Feels a bit like the titanic sinking. Better off if they just pulled into port and did repairs. I.e. no alliance quest and war till its sorted. Some may argue its because they would lose revenue and thats why. I would like to think its more their hard work and dedication to sort this and not leave the mcoc community without the most fun aspects of the game.
  • Options
    Papillon_NoirPapillon_Noir Posts: 11
    I was going to get ready to place my defenders to find out we also didn’t get placed for this war.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★

If the war is not going to count, please inform in advance. No use in pushing hard for a war that won't count except to add war rating.

Probably best to play it through either way, remember last adjustment?
  • Options
    KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,426 ★★★★★

If the war is not going to count, please inform in advance. No use in pushing hard for a war that won't count except to add war rating.

Last adjustment took time for rewards to come out. I wouldn't mind that. But my point is that there is no use spending items to win if you know the war won't count. Why throw items? If you can win with a low count, then sure. But at our level, we've faced alliances that have died 100 times. Pretty sure they wouldn't have used that many items if war didn't count.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Thankfully we got a match but I am sorry to hear this, happened with my mini account also.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,360 ★★★★★

Last adjustment took time for rewards to come out. I wouldn't mind that. But my point is that there is no use spending items to win if you know the war won't count. Why throw items? If you can win with a low count, then sure. But at our level, we've faced alliances that have died 100 times. Pretty sure they wouldn't have used that many items if war didn't count.
    No, but last time the War Rating stuck, and people complained they said it wouldn't count. So they ended up playing through with the results. Some Tanked and some didn't. Best to just play it through.
  • Options
    JosephAshJosephAsh Posts: 177
    War Timer restarted for us ...
  • Options
    SimroarSimroar Posts: 32
    Same here SumSd alliance. 2nd war missed, enlisted but no match. Aw season ruined.
  • Options
    La_PrincesaLa_Princesa Posts: 19

Thankfully we got a match but I am sorry to hear this, happened with my mini account also.

don't mind wasting resources in this actual match-up. all indicates that AW season will be terminated
  • Options
    Yikes... yeah we got matched (Tier 5/2 BGs). Judging by the number of replies here that said they didn't get matched, I have to wonder how many more there are that aren't on the forums. To those asking for clarification as to whether or not this war will count I'm right there with yah. However, again for those that don't frequent the forums, if it is decided that this war won't count, I hope they send an in game message to alert all players. Although that's not something that will likely be decided with a quickness. We're probably gonna treat it like anyother war this season. If it's an easy smash out, go all in. If not, Boss Rush and call it a day.
  • Options
    Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Happened to us too, I would share a screenshot if the game wasn’t down!
  • Options
    WilkopuppyWilkopuppy Posts: 22
    We didn’t get a match either. I haven’t seen Kabam say anything about why we didn’t get a match either, which is rather frustrating. I realize the game is a dumpster fire right now, but someone needs to explain why certain alliances didn’t get a match and what the consequences of that will be. Do we get a win? Do we just not get a war and drop in the season rankings because we won’t get any points this round? Someone needs to say something.
  • Options
    KiwimaleKiwimale Posts: 40
    Both our ally’s didn’t get AW matchups either. Now more annoyed to see others have got matchups. We had this issue a couple of months ago and what issues that caused, then AW season 13, got cancelled half way through. This is happening way to often now and is getting very frustrating on top of all the other issues this week with AQ, alliance brawl rewards unable to be obtained and all the emergency maintenance getting kick out of events.
    Call AW season off, pay out rewards as 6 AW’s have been completed and take AW down and get it fixed properly.
    Those that got AW placements need to know what your intentions are before attacking phase starts, so they don’t blow resources for nothing if it isn’t going to count.
    Finally nothing more frustrating than the game going down doing ally events, and losing half your health.
    This needs to be sorted ASAP and we need to be kept informed