**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which character has the best special 3 animation?

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
I know the game is down lol so I decided to make a fun poll. We all have witnessed sp3 animation of various characters and we all have our favorite sp3 animations. Which character has the most amazing special 3 animation according to you?

Which character has the best special 3 animation? 142 votes

Gwenpool - How the heck her cannon backfire?
1%
Duke_SilverRamil0222 2 votes
Longshot - That banana peel coming out of nowhere and making the opponent slip
4%
Sarvanga1_Fluffy_pawsArtic_Toweryodishika123LeejhonairkayzzcoMatteMitti 7 votes
Havok - He takes a punch & blasts you to lala land
6%
Alex13369Warlord5386TheHoodedDormammuKill_Greyliving_legend_1VbnmeIcy000Agent_X_zzzGouthamJaguar 9 votes
Hyperion - He smashes you in the ground and flies above and comes down with a body slam
5%
SpiderCoolsHedgedog387OhlinhoJelleYipeeKiYay1Schrodinger_sssZeuszeroAgent_22 8 votes
Black Widow(Clare Voyant) - She has a melodious laugh
8%
DL864kapt_krunchSyndicatedMadhanHiphopMidnite93BahubaliAziz5253Mercury79TheMailmannMayisMrGreekDhruvshah 12 votes
Dr.Doom - He transports you to his castle and releases his tractor beam at you. How much costs have to go in his castle repairs?
29%
F4k3_GaM3rSempaidavidStingerbkwallopDonnymeijDONZALOOG1234AgentDoom9UnidentifiedCreatureWRIRspaceoctopusHkfheartbreakid_22HomerthegoodXva23WaddaboutmeDylanphileRodomontade_BoiEtjamaArsozWolVErine_Amit 42 votes
Proxima Midnight - She makes you run from.her projectile then stabs you with her weapon
2%
TaZ_4178ZisunYa_Boi_28Pybruh 4 votes
Thing - It's Clobbering time
0%
Red_Guardian 1 vote
Silver surfer - He just lifts you by your head and slams you on the surface of the sun making it explode
18%
Divyanshu910Nioc0124KDSuperFlash10JChanceH9MoeyTehrAdamanteBerserker22ZomagedonRU11011Etm34sandeep_26Doogie36MasterpuffShadyFreakDoctor_Strange19PathanSalarPrakhar_82RioSmith11_hbtygbty423_Aayush19 26 votes
Others - Anyone I was not able to add to the poll due to limited poll options it only allows 10 as the limit
21%
Disbanded_pens18sae56nameplasSpicyslicerViper_DeLuxeYoMovesImranMadooriCDrDeadpoolAgentNutzNZShafeeqMoosetiptronicUltimateFuriousZombieZeddDenzel116Iron_Patriot_is_litBenQcSlayerDnegrin6969ILLUSION8Pyrda 31 votes

Comments

• Options
    AdamanteAdamante Posts: 23
    Silver surfer - He just lifts you by your head and slams you on the surface of the sun making it explode
    Just because this is a reference to Joe Satriani's Surfing With The Alien album. >:)
  • Options
    PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    edited July 2020
    Dr.Doom - He transports you to his castle and releases his tractor beam at you. How much costs have to go in his castle repairs?
    Dr Doom tying down somebody to a roof and blasting them with a Kamehameha gives me those satisfied feels
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    Others - Anyone I was not able to add to the poll due to limited poll options it only allows 10 as the limit
    Venom The Duck-taunt your opponent into an attack and mfn eat them for breakfast
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Gwenpool - How the heck her cannon backfire?
    King Groot
  • Options
    ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Domino.I've hit hundreds if not thousands of these and I'm not sick of it yet.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mister Sinister. That’s one terrifying glare, only to toss you up in the air like pizza dough and shoot the target down like the pest they are.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Surfer all day. He takes you to a freaking sun and blows you up. It can’t get any better than that.
  • Options
    wallopwallop Posts: 16
    love doom's SP3
  • Options
    Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 85
    Kingpin and Joe Fixit
  • Options
    manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    Namor feeds you to his eels and then stabs and throws you with his giant fork
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    He litterally smashes you in to a sun, nothing more brutal than that
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    The Champion Showboating!
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Kingpin.
  • Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 175
    StormPX, Hulkbuster and Stealthy are all decent.
  • Options
    DrDeadpoolDrDeadpool Posts: 170 ★★
    mysterio