**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Too many Sasquatch Ambushes now?

13»

Comments

• Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Belfigor2 said:

Is it locked once he ambush? or if you restart path you might not get him? or once he rng ambush you it is locked and everytime you restart path he will ambush?

If you restart the path, you can avoid him.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Basically if there was a cap on how many times one gets ambushed (even if it's per difficulty) it'd be great
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Basically if there was a cap on how many times one gets ambushed (even if it's per difficulty) it'd be great

Also a minimum.
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Also a minimum.
    Yeah. Also a minimum.
  • YoshimaterYoshimater Posts: 70
    Canadian I saw him on almost every path where as master and epic I only saw him about 2 or 3 times. Seems weird. Its basically RNG when it comes to these ambushes.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    I have only done 5 paths of easiest difficulty so far in chapter 4 and have been ambushed all 5 times. I would expect in order to 100% all difficulties to have to fight Sasquatch at least 40 more times.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I am 12 for 12 on ambushes, this event is horrible, as was the mole-man one.

You don't get anything extra for fighting Sasquatch either which is very lame.

At most, it should be 3 ambushes per level, just to complete the objective.
  • Not_again1Not_again1 Posts: 8
    It is just boring doing the same fight over and over again. Mole Man was bad, this is way worse!
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    10 of 12 ambushes for me in Canadian this week.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    4 passes, 4 ambush....😡
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    l take Luke Cage every path on Canadian for the inevitable ambush. It's an easy enough fight but has become a tedious time suck.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    From my experience it's ~80% to get ambushed by Sasquatch. This get's old way too fast.
  • ChintokingChintoking Posts: 16
    I don't really care about Sasquatch ambushing us all the time, I care about him having a lot of hp though.
    Him appearing more through each quest means more difficulty and it's been this way for nearly every type of quest in MCOC (HQ, EQ, SQ, SpQ), so why complain.
    Plus Sasquatch isn't all that hard to beat if you know how to intercept. Also, there are a lot of champions who can counter him.

PS : I have only two 5r4 in my roster.
  • TomerPTomerP Posts: 94
    Indeed, but it's a long fight and this EQ is tedious as is even without him.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Sasquatch is an annoying fight after 9-10 ambushes in Canadian difficulty, which make the game... annoying at times... please fix this issue Kabam, this game should be fun and enticing not annoying.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one who feels he doesn't show up enough? I've been trying to do the objectives and I've now hit attempt 11 without an ambush, and it's getting really frustrating.
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,366 ★★★★★
    At this rate, I'm actually waiting to get ambushed twice on the same path.