Time Left for Alliance Wars Solo Event

Think there will still be enough time to complete this bad larry?

Comments

• Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Member Posts: 512 ★★★

How are you only at 24k?? If you have taken part in every war you should be much higher than that!
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 539 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Any thoughts on how this event will be addressed? Extend the qualifying to include post season wars? Reduce the final milestone? It's going to be tough to hit those milestones because you haven't allowed alliances to be matched and participate. Did you guys even think about it?
  • Sensei_MaatSensei_Maat Member Posts: 396 ★★★

How are you only at 24k?? If you have taken part in every war you should be much higher than that!

i have competed in every war.
    placed full defence every war.
    cleared my path every war.
    but not fighting any minis.

but because we have been doing itemless wars i have not used boosts or potions and i am only at 22,600
  • BruceWayne1939BruceWayne1939 Member Posts: 8
    Yeah, to @Menkent ’s point, we only run one alliance battle each time, and I rarely find myself needing to use potions or revives. I guess I can boast before next war, but I’d rather not if they ban shorten the milestone rewards because the lack of wars.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit thoughts?
    Corkscrew said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Any thoughts on how this event will be addressed? Extend the qualifying to include post season wars? Reduce the final milestone? It's going to be tough to hit those milestones because you haven't allowed alliances to be matched and participate. Did you guys even think about it?

I don't get what's so disagreeable? I missed the first war of the season because someone in my alliance enlisted with only one BG instead of the regular two. I'm asleep when placement starts. I usually get about 7-8 kills clearing 2-3 minis and go itemless for the most part. I more than pull my weight in AW, but I'm only at 26K. WIth the recent disruptions I'm likely to miss the milestones, not for lack of effort but rather unfavourable circumstances. I suspect I'm not the only one. Feels like people who think that those that haven't hit the milestones are slackers. It's not the case. I run an alternate as well just so our activity is high.
  • MenkentMenkent Member Posts: 889 ★★★★
    See, now that even more wars are canceled it doesnt look so far fetched.
    Bumping this, since it was never addressed.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    I finished this already but to be fair I take 11-12 fights a war

The biggest loss of points is from placements and not fights. The only wars I've missed I couldn't have done anything about. I was in one of those alliances that randomly got skipped over for matchmaking and then they cancelled wars. With those points, next war I would have made it.

My guess is that they'll just forget about this because it doesn't affect enough people and doesn't have big enough impact. Too hard basket for the return. It's frustrating that they're silent on it though.
    I think the compensation package more than made up for it. I really just wanted the 5* shards at the end and the alliance loyalty, both of which were given to us yesterday.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★
    Corkscrew said:

The biggest loss of points is from placements and not fights. The only wars I've missed I couldn't have done anything about. I was in one of those alliances that randomly got skipped over for matchmaking and then they cancelled wars. With those points, next war I would have made it.

My guess is that they'll just forget about this because it doesn't affect enough people and doesn't have big enough impact. Too hard basket for the return. It's frustrating that they're silent on it though.
    Every alliances war 8 and 9 were cancled
    @LucianoDelHoya that’s kind of what I said.

Every alliances war 8 and 9 were cancled

Some alliances had war 7 not match... effectively meaning they missed 3 not 2.

They given out a 5* Nexus im pretty sure you'd rather have that then 1k 5* shards? No? Rite no?

Not exactly the same since many will qualify for the milestone AND compensation because for example they only missed out on 2 wars and not 3.

So yes, if you are saying would I prefer a 5* nexus over 1k 5* shards, obviously yes. But that's not the comparison. Would I like a 5* Nexus AND 1k shards... yes!

Having said that, many players have been unevenly screwed over by the outages, e.g. those who got dumped from war matches, doing Abyss or other high level content more so than I was. However, it would have been nice to see a response to these threads.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    edited July 2020
    Any update from MODS on this Solo War Event because of missed wars ??

Also, noticed that points for “ALLIANCE WAR BOOSTS” does NOT include what otherwise are only useable in AW, those Invulnerability, Power, and Regen Boosts.

So we can’t even use any of those excess AW Boosts we have towards making up for missed wars. I used a couple to see, and NO EXTRA POINTS. Even though these are limited to only AW, they don’t count ??

(or was yesterday's Compensation also inclusive of factoring in this Solo Event ?)
  • MihaiVomirMihaiVomir Member Posts: 14
    As well why the healing potions are not counting for points?
    Just used for the last 200 points to get last milestone and it didn’t count!
    Why? Only in AW and AQ can be used.
    Or because can be used as well in AQ?
    How can we get last milestone

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

As well why the healing potions are not counting for points?
    Just used for the last 200 points to get last milestone and it didn’t count!
    Why? Only in AW and AQ can be used.
    Or because can be used as well in AQ?
    How can we get last milestone

Not this one. It is War potion.
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Member Posts: 78
    I was in every war that I could have been in but Kabam cancelled/mismatched 3 wars so I'm going to be short a few thousand points. Seems unfair since it's no fault of my own.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    So near yet so far. :D

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Member Posts: 546 ★★
    Wait... How come ur last milestone is 1K 5* Shards? Mine is a 4 star crystal... Must be depending on ur progress or ally maybe
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 150 ★★
    The same for me. 1,5k points are needed and the war is ended. It says that it gives points for using heals, but I spent 15 250hp heals - and no points...

Really frustrating... Stupid quest.
  • O_Deadpool_OO_Deadpool_O Member Posts: 150 ★★
    We would complete this quest if those 3 wars during maintenance were played
  • RunamokUSARunamokUSA Member Posts: 375 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    I completed it. Had to use a pot that I wouldn’t have used but had got it free from the comp.

• GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Member Posts: 109
    Duff12475 said:

I'm debating spending 240 units on 8 war boosts to get the 1000 5* shards... I mean if i open a cav crystal, odds are its gonna be a 3* right? #logic

Not worth it at the rate of 2400 units for a basic 5* crystal. Your units will go much further in the Black Friday specials or even random offers like the recent 6* nexus for 6k units. I'm 500 points away from the milestone (after participating in all wars this season) but I'm not even going to spend 120 units on the 4 boosts that would get me there.
    edited August 2020
    UPDATE:

My group was fortunate to get war matches these past few days, so I was able to clear the final milestones. Im also uncollected. I don’t know if rewards are different for Conqueror or Cavalier.