**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which character has the best special 3 animation?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Silver surfer - He just lifts you by your head and slams you on the surface of the sun making it explode
    Medusa
  • Options
    ZomagedonZomagedon Posts: 31
    Silver surfer - He just lifts you by your head and slams you on the surface of the sun making it explode
    “Not the sun boys”
    -Seatin fighting silver surfer for the first time
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Longshot - That banana peel coming out of nowhere and making the opponent slip
    I want to see Sentinel falling on banana peels
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    Others - Anyone I was not able to add to the poll due to limited poll options it only allows 10 as the limit
    Sorcerer supreme. Just awesome animation. Looks so satisfying that finger snap.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★★
    Others - Anyone I was not able to add to the poll due to limited poll options it only allows 10 as the limit
    My boi ronin
  • Options
    WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Dr.Doom - He transports you to his castle and releases his tractor beam at you. How much costs have to go in his castle repairs?
    Wouldv gone for hype but Doom is just better. Only champ that Kamehamehas properly
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    I like the ones that go to space.
  • Options
    AgentNutzNZAgentNutzNZ Posts: 69
    Warlock
    Turns into some sort of mega suction thingy, inhales you then blasts you out with an energy beam. But all his animations are super cool!
  • Options
    ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Moon Knight - the 1st sp3 I saw when I joined 4 years ago
    Ultron - maxed out my 2 star for his cool sp3
  • Options
    PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    CMM
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    edited July 2020

Warlock
    Turns into some sort of mega suction thingy, inhales you then blasts you out with an energy beam. But all his animations are super cool!

My friends made a name for his Sp3 animation:

The S U C C. Exactly spelt like that.