**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank Higher than Officer

I would like to have a promotion higher than Officer. I'm a leader and would like perhaps Captain or Sergeant. With more abilities within the alliance.

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,658 Guardian
    A new division of Officer level would be good to let more people in alliance be able to Startup AQ/AW in a timely manner and move AW Defenders around (new Officer-2 level and above) while not having the full capability of Accepting or Kicking members (limit that to Officer-1 level and Leader).

I would think most mid and low alliances would probably like to let most of their members be able to do that AQ/AW stuff, without being forced to also give them Membership control as well. And also, Officer-1 would still be able to Kick any Officer-2 (being Officer-2 would not give them automatic protection from being kicked by the other top group of people who run the alliance)
  • Options
    I've thought about this as well. I like the idea of having an additional rank but one that precludes the ability to move guys around in wars. I've had officers make bad decisions at the last second but I like the idea of have more guys with the ability to start wars and quests but I dont know that all of them having the power to move guys is always beneficial
  • Options
    Flappy_Ninja64Flappy_Ninja64 Posts: 109
    The question is whether to keep the ability to kick or invite people or the ability to move around champs in wars.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Well, if Kabam would implement some type of Auto-Start for next AQ days, that would help solve some of the problem of needing one of the limited amount of Officers to be around at just the right time to avoid a propagation of “delays” that adds up by the time day-5 comes around.
  • Options
    ZirkonZirkon Posts: 61
    Yes, I’ve always wanted to have another position added in an alliance. Something that’s above the Officers, like Vice Leader/s. Mainly to give more people the power to start AQ/AW and ESPECIALLY rearrange AW defenders but not have the power to kick members.

Hierarchy would be:
    1. LEADER
    2. VICE LEADER/s
    3. OFFICER/s
    4. MEMBER/s
  • Options
    most of the leadership's power is offline, not in the game. In game, you can start aq/aw, accept members/ kick, and place defense. You want 3 positions for those basic needs? Lol.
  • Options
    Basically just for adding extra layer so that A LOT more people would be able to start next AQ each day, without being able to actually change Alliance Membership (Add/Kick members).

Of course, if Kabam would implement AQ PRE-ENLISTMENT (w/ Map + Modifier selections) in advance, and then AUTO-START of AQ, that would solve most of why it’s being asked for. Just like they did already for AW.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    The question is, would I be "Assistant General Manager" or "Assistant to the General Manager"?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Solswerd said:

The question is, would I be "Assistant General Manager" or "Assistant to the General Manager"?

*Karen approves*
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★

Solswerd said:

*Karen approves*
    LMAO