**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Quest Issue Exists

DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
What the hell is wrong with Alliance Quests. Iam still facing issues.

Nw my champ is half health & the champ I killed is alive. firstly Map6 has unecessary Degen Node & thn this instability, how is one supposed to deal with this bug..

Comments

• DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Look at it
    edited July 2020

Look at it
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I'm still getting connection issues, and members of my alliance are too, so it looks like the issue is still their even if it is intermittent
    edited July 2020

I'm looking but im not seeing anything. Degen node has been there for as long as I've done Map 6. Either bring a champ to counter the node, out damage it, or swap paths with someone who can do it. You're doing end game content, its not meant to be easy unless you play the game its designed to be played.

The degen isnt excessive at all.

As for disconnection, thats more likely an issue on your end. Its been 6 hours and no one else has had issues. No one in my alliance has had issues. It sucks but it happens if you have an unstable connection.

@DoubleDelta I know Map6 has degen since long, and I also know End Game contents, as iam close to finishing this game... What iam trying to say here if such things happen in Map 6 which has degen nodes too, how will one fight for longer period..

And most importantly it's not just me various others posted about this issue on forum and even my team mates faced same issues, my previous alliance mates faced the same issue..

Issue don't occur every everytime or they don't persists every hour, may be during our time the game servers might have had issue..
  • TreoTreo Posts: 382 ★★
    edited July 2020
    I feel there is something of with the green goblin fight in map 6 (global = explosive personalities ) ... hard to say exactly what it is ... if it’s ai interacting ... missing a few frames ... missing visual ques ... but that something is off we are pretty sure ... we had 3 guys with troubles with his sp2 and we all deaded in seconds ... use vision to get him down ... but normally he is easy as hell for all of us ... we discussed could not pinpoint ... but above are our guesses ...
    Treo said:

I feel there is something of with the green goblin fight in map 6 (global = explosive personalities ) ... hard to say exactly what it is ... if it’s ai interacting ... missing a few frames ... missing visual ques ... but that something is off ... we had 3 guys with troubles with his sp2 and he death in seconds ... visions him he is down ... but normally he is easy as hell for all of us ... we discussed could not pinpoint ... but above are our guesses ...

No mate, we faced lagging issue along with similar issue that existed yesterday. Post fight got finished , it didn't showed up victory, and game got stuck.. later when I restarted the fight , I had to fight the same champ again and worst part was my champ was on half health
  • Jackson1167Jackson1167 Posts: 69
    Getting connection issues in aq
  • MauBocanegraTMauBocanegraT Posts: 28
    Yes!
    The game disconnecting after a win has happen two me four times by now
    I'm posting one more time with a video now so Kabam knows that this is something real
  • CodydewCodydew Posts: 15
    Happens every time Silver Surfer gets to SP3 on me map4; no matter how far I knock him down. Node is made for him to power gain and if he’s stingy about sp1 or sp2 (which is seemingly always) he’ll get to SP3, game will kick me, and I’ll log back in with half health while he’s at full. But I blame that on my older iPhone 6 I guess. Nobody else seems to have the same issue

My point is. Why is it an unnecessary degen node? Why don't we just remove all the challenging nodes in the game. If you have an issue with the connection. Bring up the connection. Do not whinge about the nodes saying they are unnecessary.

I guess your vocabulary is 0... Read and understand what I wrote instead of whinning here
    Codydew said:

Happens every time Silver Surfer gets to SP3 on me map4; no matter how far I knock him down. Node is made for him to power gain and if he’s stingy about sp1 or sp2 (which is seemingly always) he’ll get to SP3, game will kick me, and I’ll log back in with half health while he’s at full. But I blame that on my older iPhone 6 I guess. Nobody else seems to have the same issue

I got Pixel 4XL device... Lot of people faced issue my friend. So it pretty much lagging issue yesterday for certain time
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★

Similar issue. Health lost without even fighting the champ
  • Merc_With_MouthMerc_With_Mouth Posts: 6
    I mean come kabam man it's getting worse after every Maintenance like what the hell is going on??
    I faced same issues yesterday and now same today too.
    😡😡😡😡😡
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing connection issues. If you haven't already, I recommend going through the troubleshooting steps below.

- iOS Troubleshooting
    - Android Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The reports we receive in those threads are used to help us make future improvements to the game.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.