**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Too many champion opponents with regenerative health

disturbedgeniusdisturbedgenius Posts: 98
edited July 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't more champions than usual have regenerative health? Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Deadpool, Mister Sinister... when did these get this ability all of a sudden?

Deadpool as a boss is almost impossible now. Yesterday i got him down to below 15 percent several times and every time he regenerates health up to almost 50 percent and you have to start over again.

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    similarly, there are a ton of champs that either block or reverse healing completely
  • Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't more champions than usual have regenerative health? Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Deadpool, Mister Sinister... when did these get this ability all of a sudden?

Deadpool as a boss is almost impossible now. Yesterday i got him down to below 15 percent several times and every time he regenerates health up to almost 50 percent and you have to start over again.

For deadpool u need a character who can heal block...I recommend setinel or vision

• _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    :neutral: Bruh. They arent too complicated, even if they regen some tank damage dealers or heal blockers can get them down no problem :neutral:
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    1. There are plenty of regen counters in the game
    2. Most of these champs have burst regen which you can just let them use and just treat it as extra health
    3. You can outdamage it with most champs who at least have a moderate damage output
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't more champions than usual have regenerative health? Iron Man, Superior Iron Man, Deadpool, Mister Sinister... when did these get this ability all of a sudden?

Git gud
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,619 Guardian

Ironman and Sup.Ironman (and Ultron and Red Deadpool) have all been around the game for many years, and have always had Regen.
    For the 2 Ironmen, they need to be Dup'd (Awakened Ability), so maybe you only have encountered un-Dup'd versions in early story content.

And yes, all those can trigger their Regen in EACH fight if they fall below the Regen Point during each of the following fights again after having Regen'd back above that point the fight before (if you didn’t kill them).