**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does the AQ Event Score include the bonus modifiers or not, if not, why not?

SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
Basically, looking at this...

Does that Event score include the running total of all the bonus modifiers as well?

Was looking at a AQ calculator from here https://theclassadvantage.com/aq-cost-calculator/ and that shows that the total should be much higher than the one listed above, and I am not sure if it is a bug in the AQ calculator, or is Kabam not showing the actual total for some reason?

Comments

• Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    If I’m not mistaken points from the modifier are added in at the conclusion of AQ for the week
  • Options
    vertiGovertiGo Posts: 85
    edited July 2020
    They're added at the end of each day :

Are you taking your alliance's starting prestige to calculate, or are you using the running total?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,640 Guardian
    Correct (for all the above), the Modifier Bonus Points are only added into your overall score upon the completion of that day's TIMER. Not just when you have actually beaten the boss and can free up all your champs.

Also, FYI, in the prior days HISTORY, the Bonus Points are shown ONLY on the first (overall) panel for that day, but are not included when scrolling to view each BG's separate score for that day.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Correct (for all the above), the Modifier Bonus Points are only added into your overall score upon the completion of that day's TIMER. Not just when you have actually beaten the boss and can free up all your champs.

Also, FYI, in the prior days HISTORY, the Bonus Points are shown ONLY on the first (overall) panel for that day, but are not included when scrolling to view each BG's separate score for that day.

Ahh, so have to wait for the timer, that is the part I was missing. It updated it correctly now that the timer has past.

Thanks all.