**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena with Suicides

Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
I just unlocked suicides and have been getting nothing but hard matches this arena round, even after the “Infinite streak” should kick in. Is this normal?

Comments

• Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    This team has never had issues before. And I was getting R5 matchups when using my R3’s as well.
  • GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    There's a small chance to get that matchup with rank2s and lower even passed the "infinite streak" mark. Nothing new.
    Rank3 vs r5 is normal though
  • AmbjonyAmbjony Posts: 194 ★★
    I run suicides and I only use R3 or above past first matches but suicides doesn’t make the difference
    Weird. After 20 streak I would always get even paired matches through my R2’s. I’ve been using this team, even with a R1, for the last two months and have always gotten an even matchup. Maybe just not this time I guess.
  • R_D_JrR_D_Jr Posts: 49
    Seems like the pattern has changed a bit past 20 even sometimes my r5 5* team gets a 55k+ team still not sure on this got this matchup thrice in rerun arena only
    R_D_Jr said:

Seems like the pattern has changed a bit past 20 even sometimes my r5 5* team gets a 55k+ team still not sure on this got this matchup thrice in rerun arena only

I wonder if it could be a thing with the rerun arena. Even my 4*s got way tougher matchups than normal in the 4* basic.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,626 Guardian
    Have you used that exact team of 3 champs before, or just a team with similar Team Rating ?

When you changed to Suicides, and I assume everyone got a nice bump up in Rating, then you need to bump up your own “minimum team rating” that you go by for matches as well.

But will also echo some other, that 2 UnDup, and CivilWarrior is I believe on the low end of ratings too, I never use a team of r2's where they are all in lower half of all the other r2 champs I have.
    I have used that exact team since July 5th. (Before that I used Rogue, Civil Warrior, and a R1 duped Mordo) Even used them on the 4/5/6 Sunday arena and never had an issue past 20 of not getting an even matchup.

That makes sense with suicides bumping up my rating, and in turn bumping up my minimum match. That’s what I was wondering with my question. If arena matches being different was normal with suicides vs not.