Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Am I ready to be uncollected?

I Have pretty good champs but struggling in act 5.

Comments

• Options
    Dominic131Dominic131 Posts: 14

• Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
    I saved up 2000 units before trying to get uncollected you don't even need 1/4 of it to get uncollected if you are good with your champs.
    My recommended team for your run would be:

Caiw, domino, Doom, stealthy, omega red. Imo It might be a good idea to max out Doom or stealthy as they are very very useful and helped my do 5.1.1-5.2.5 and corvus took care of 5.2.6 and I only used 5 revives on him for the collector. I'm not sure why you maxed out Thor rags though...... Could have spent those resources on stealthy who would be miles better for you
  • Options
    PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 370 ★★
    Also ht is the best mystic killer there is in the game it might be worth maxing him out of you can too
  • Options
    I maxed thor when I first started the game a while ago.
  • Options
    I was saving awakening gem but I just used it on omega red
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    i did mine yesterday with me 5 star awakened blade. i only have 8 5 stars so yeeeee
  • Options
    MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Heimdall would be very useful for the collector