**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sun's Out, Fun's Out! Summer Smackdown is ON!

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Will we have to select the 10% T5CC as soon as we finish the final boss like other selectors? or will we be able to open it later?

Why would you think it would be different
  • falconXYZfalconXYZ Posts: 7
    What rarity will the titles be?
  • DNA3000 said:

40000 5* shards
    2500 6* shards
    5 Legendary crystals
    11 T1A
    9 T4B
    6 T4CC
    3 T2A
    2.2 T5B
    10% T5CC

Up for grabs. Not a bad haul.

Not bad actually...
    I'd push for all difficulties, especially for those 2 t5 basics.
    Thanks kabam as long as it isn't as hard as the maze.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    6* shards stinks
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

I DON'T KNOW, ISN'T THIS HOW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO COMMUNICATE IN THIS SHOW... whoops, wrong comments section
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Ok I have a weird question
    So first 5 weeks of epic (judging from the rewards) won't be super crazy difficult right? Because omega epic looks insane. Considering the connection of "epic" with the difficulty, I'd imagine omega would be crazy. Hope the first 5 weeks on epic aren't? Lol
  • Summoner006Summoner006 Posts: 28
    Will there be level or progression based requirements that outline which difficulty you can attempt? Cause I have an alt account that is Uncollected, but not level 40, and I really want to try Epic out on that account...
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020
    Very nice rewards, but I doubt ill be able to take the final boss
    DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

DNA3000 said:

40000 5* shards
    2500 6* shards
    5 Legendary crystals
    11 T1A
    9 T4B
    6 T4CC
    3 T2A
    2.2 T5B
    10% T5CC

Up for grabs. Not a bad haul.

And thats just 1 of the events happening for next month.
    True. I've been saving shards since Kabam announced dual class crystals, and this is definitely helping nicely.
    Same here, are you saving GMC or 6* shards too ? Or just 5*
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yayy I am quite excited
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★

Rasilover said:

Epic omega about to be hard af
    No way they are just gonna give away 2 full t5b like that

Good. I hope it makes me cry with how hard it is. I’ve been gunning for some hard content since I explored Act 6. I can’t wait to put my 6r3s to a real test.
    WE can also get some t5 basics using glory

Will there be level or progression based requirements that outline which difficulty you can attempt? Cause I have an alt account that is Uncollected, but not level 40, and I really want to try Epic out on that account...

u need to become level 40 dude I had the same problem too @Summoner006
    I am excited and thanks to kabam
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    Imma try this, another chance for me to get 5* CAIW instead of Groot that I got from basic 5*. Time to put some work

Imma try this, another chance for me to get 5* CAIW instead of Groot that I got from basic 5*. Time to put some work

just got a thor jane
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    If we are not uncollected, can we still go for the epic?
    And if we become uncollected in august, are we allowed?
  • Bolt_3Bolt_3 Posts: 38
    aslong as master isnt too hard then im fine.Decent rewards.
    I am over level 40 though
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    6* shards bad

That's what i mean, but the other way round.