**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Laybrinth of legends rewards should be buffed?

LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
Current level of game demands buff in LOL rewads, there is no gold or 6 star crystal.

Laybrinth of legends rewards should be buffed? 287 votes

Yes
42%
MasterSmokeHalf_blood_PrinceZENNumanIrakliVivek_786Stu198311SymbioticVen9MDuo_KulioReeseSmith14SylarKanameImranDorkKnightShanHendrossrohitbhati110Duke_Silvertkhan08BerenhpWarlord5386 123 votes
No
57%
GamerRektordanielmathShrimkinsScnarfBendyLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusGarryDKTimone147Disbanded_pensRaganatorNinjAlanxNigAddyosHULK_BREAKFrostyPoorMansGaryNevillemilomikeGhostspider231 164 votes

Comments

• rohitbhati110rohitbhati110 Posts: 59
    Yes
    ItsDamien said:

Lordabck said:

There doesn't need to be those rewards there because that was not what was relevant when released. These are still challenges for people and can still have useful rewards for people are ound the level it was geared for.

Thats why i said, due to current level of game. Game has come long way after release laybrinth of legends.
    That's why there's Abyss now. You want current level rewards, do current level content.
    Seems like you already 100% LOL quest.

There is definitely a need for rewards to buffed like adding Gold, or 5* nexus crystal.
    And to answer your stuff, the rewards are not good enough for time and resources invested in that quest.
    Game has come along a long way, Now if we are investing that much time we would be needing better rewards.
    Same goes with Act 1,2. Kabam themselves realised that rewards need to buffed for players to have better engagement on game.

I know you still gonna argue on it like play AOL and other stuff. I won’t be replying to that because it will then become a debate.
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★

Crcrcrc said:

ItsDamien said:

Lordabck said:

There doesn't need to be those rewards there because that was not what was relevant when released. These are still challenges for people and can still have useful rewards for people are ound the level it was geared for.

Thats why i said, due to current level of game. Game has come long way after release laybrinth of legends.
    That's why there's Abyss now. You want current level rewards, do current level content.
    Seems like you already 100% LOL quest.

There is definitely a need for rewards to buffed like adding Gold, or 5* nexus crystal.
    And to answer your stuff, the rewards are not good enough for time and resources invested in that quest.
    Game has come along a long way, Now if we are investing that much time we would be needing better rewards.
    Same goes with Act 1,2. Kabam themselves realised that rewards need to buffed for players to have better engagement on game.

I know you still gonna argue on it like play AOL and other stuff. I won’t be replying to that because it will then become a debate.
    I have not done LOL, and I think the rewards are great for 2 hours of itemless practice with Aegon. This is like asking for all arena milestones to give 5* shards. It was made to give specific rewards, and they aren’t going to change
    From now on I’m officially poopy.
    What? You’re so weird
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    No
    It’s old content with old rewards.

When it was released, LoL was the pinnacle in terms of rank up materials in the same way that AoL is today. LoL was so important for progression because it was one of very 2 (veterans correct me if I’m wrong) places you could R5 a champion. AoL fills that same role today, being one of two places you can achieve the next power level (outside of the top 10 AQ and realistically masters AW).

LoL isn’t important these days. If you don’t have an Aegon or Colossus etc. Don’t bother, you can get the rewards elsewhere. It does still offer a lovely chunk of loot but it’s not meta defining these days and can be completed pretty much freely if you wait.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Yes
    Few people are making baseless arguments, My point is doing such a lengthy content which require lots of revive if you you don’t have aegon or gully and that timer, which make impossible for 4 star champion to complete it in oke shot. Just there should be gold (which is prime requirement if you u don’t play arena) after completing such content 6 star is necessary. They can reduce t4cc and give gold and 6* shards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    No
    Lordabck said:

Few people are making baseless arguments, My point is doing such a lengthy content which require lots of revive if you you don’t have aegon or gully and that timer, which make impossible for 4 star champion to complete it in oke shot. Just there should be gold (which is prime requirement if you u don’t play arena) after completing such content 6 star is necessary. They can reduce t4cc and give gold and 6* shards.

The content has been around for years. It is what it is. Don't do it if you don't like the rewards. Arguments against what you are claiming aren't baseless. This is what always happens to permanent content. Abyss rewards are really good right now. It will cost a lot to get them. Eventually it won't be that hard, and the rewards will no longer be as enticing. Brutal beat ROL wolverine by reviving his Electro over and over again. No one would do that now, even if there weren't other options.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Yes
    More importantly, buff ROL rewards.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    To be fair they could make the rewards for both rol and lol a bit more relevant and encourage newer players to do it a bit more. Maybe swap catalysts for shards, nothing major...

Clearly it is a lot easier than when a lot of you did it with the champs people now have available and at what rank but I think the relevance of rewards is a separate issue.

Personally I wouldn’t care if they buffed or changed them having completed both. I’d rather people enjoy the content and earn rewards that genuinely help their progress.

Who is complaining about story rewards being changed? They are setting a precedent there updating old content, no reason ROL and LOL couldn’t be included.

To be honest the glory store, great as it is, makes a lot of questing and eq rewards somewhat redundant. Feels barely worth the time and effort to 100% UC these days for eg and the effort is not much.