Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Press fight - Game freezes

2456712

Comments

  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 28

  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 28

  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 28
    Check my energy refill timer... Been stuck there for mpre than a minute, after being stuck when I press "fight"!!
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    I am facing the same problems here. But, it is in all game modes, excessive drops, slow loading, screen freezing. You can't do anything else! AQ impossible to do. They ended the game for android users.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 3,602 ★★★★★
    is it an android issue? i haven't heard anyone having this issues
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 28
    edited July 2020
    Android 9.1.0
    Huawei p9lite
    Last version of the game
  • AndTavAndTav Posts: 261
    edited July 2020

    is it an android issue? i haven't heard anyone having this issues

    Apparently, yes. At the moment, no colleague in my IOS user alliance is having these problems.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    The problem is that last small Android patch they did. Everyone that installed that, has issues.

    Those that didn't, don't have these delay issues.
  • Fire_MarineFire_Marine Posts: 26



  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 246 ★★
    you guys on android? i'm on a iPhone , I notice the loading icon more frequent but it always start the fight with no other problems ..
  • Fire_MarineFire_Marine Posts: 26
    Same here... half health gone before I even fought. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra Any answers here?????
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 28




    Congrats, u lost 50%hp on CG... So did I
  • ZlagoviahxZlagoviahx Posts: 10
    I have the same problem
  • TheHorrorTheHorror Posts: 28

    Same thing happened to me
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    Same here android user, only happens in AQ
  • Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.
  • GausmanGausman Posts: 9
    50 seconds freeze before every fight in labyrinth, dear god!!!

    Way to make your boosts worth go down the drain.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,052 ★★★★★
    It's happening everywhere for me.
  • Gedhang_GorengGedhang_Goreng Posts: 3
    Only AQ still freezing in my phone, fix it up. Because there is no guarantee have some problem in AW, if it freezing too during attack phase in AW i will be lost attack bonus.
  • N1ghtwolfN1ghtwolf Posts: 33
    TheHorror said:

    Since Monday, I noticed in AQ, after I get to a node, select the champion, every time I press fight the game suddenly freezez. In AQ lasts about 1 min.

    I went to check in event, it's the same outcome. After Inpress fight, in champion select, the game freeze, almost 15 seconds.

    This never happend before.

    I am on android. With a huawei p9 lite.

    I have video, but can't place it here.

    YES THE SAME I VE BEENFACING SINCE MORNING IN aq AND eq I LIKE KEEP ON PRESSING FIGHT BUTTON 6-8 TIMES THEN I GOES INTO FIGHT MOREOVER IVE BEEN UNLUCKY THAT IN 4 AQ FIGHTS MY SCREEN GOT FREEZED AND COULDNT COME OUT THE THE FIGHT I HAD TO RELOGIN AND WHEN I DID THAT MY HEALTH WAS GONE AND I HAD TO FIGHT THE DEFENDER ALL AGAIN I ADDRESSED THE ISSUE AGAINT BELOW LINKE

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212449/connectivity-issues-and-issue-in-entering-game-on-clicking-fight-button#latest
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,037 ★★★★★
    I believe its an android issue. It threw me off and Thing Smacked me in the face in AQ smh.
  • L3X85L3X85 Posts: 13

    Hey everyone, we've passed the extra info along to the rest of the team.

    Ty for an answer at least @Kabam Zibiit . I think a lot of players are scared of the fact they can't play properly the future new releases and ingame fun announced for the next 2 months. In the end, we all want to have fun and to have the chance to win a fight by skill 1st, otherwise it's just a painfull, frustrating grind..
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    TheHorror said:

    Check my energy refill timer... Been stuck there for mpre than a minute, after being stuck when I press "fight"!!

    I have the same error
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

    Same here android user, only happens in AQ

    And I have Android 8 version
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Gausman said:

    50 seconds freeze before every fight in labyrinth, dear god!!!

    Way to make your boosts worth go down the drain.

    I also have an Alliance quest
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

    Only AQ still freezing in my phone, fix it up. Because there is no guarantee have some problem in AW, if it freezing too during attack phase in AW i will be lost attack bonus.

    Only AQ still freezing in my phone, fix it up. Because there is no guarantee have some problem in AW, if it freezing too during attack phase in AW i will be lost attack bonus.


    I have only in Alliance quest freezes, will look tomorrow can be in war Union, too, will freeze button
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    N1ghtwolf said:

    TheHorror said:

    Since Monday, I noticed in AQ, after I get to a node, select the champion, every time I press fight the game suddenly freezez. In AQ lasts about 1 min.

    I went to check in event, it's the same outcome. After Inpress fight, in champion select, the game freeze, almost 15 seconds.

    This never happend before.

    I am on android. With a huawei p9 lite.

    I have video, but can't place it here.

    YES THE SAME I VE BEENFACING SINCE MORNING IN aq AND eq I LIKE KEEP ON PRESSING FIGHT BUTTON 6-8 TIMES THEN I GOES INTO FIGHT MOREOVER IVE BEEN UNLUCKY THAT IN 4 AQ FIGHTS MY SCREEN GOT FREEZED AND COULDNT COME OUT THE THE FIGHT I HAD TO RELOGIN AND WHEN I DID THAT MY HEALTH WAS GONE AND I HAD TO FIGHT THE DEFENDER ALL AGAIN I ADDRESSED THE ISSUE AGAINT BELOW LINKE

    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/212449/connectivity-issues-and-issue-in-entering-game-on-clicking-fight-button#latest
    I also press the button many times to turn on the fight, it does not turn on for several minutes
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

    I believe its an android issue. It threw me off and Thing Smacked me in the face in AQ smh.

    I have long noticed a hang during the battle and a hang when loading the battle, and now the battle button in the task of the Union hangs for a few minutes, is it on Android so or on IOS as well? I wanted to buy an ISO system, but in our city they don't sell Apple tablets, I live in Siberia in Russia, I wanted to try ISO to see if there will be the same hangups as on Android or not, but I bought Huawei MediaPad T5 Android 8
Sign In or Register to comment.