**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 6

I'm currently at 6.2.3, I've not bothered yet to Go any further cause if I'm honest I just haven't had the motivation. But I was wondering if it were possible with rank 4s and a few rank 5s. Even 1 r5 and r4s. I dont have the largest roster but I'd like to think I have a decent one. As of now my only r5 is cap iw and my rank 4s are, nick fury duped, starky duped, Morningstar, medusa, sunspot, colossus duped, invisible woman duped and doom. I am waiting for t1a to rank 3 my guilly 2099. But by the end of the boss rush I should have enough gold and catalysts to take 2 of these champions to rank 5. But which champions should those be to help me progress most in game. I would like to rank 5 doom and guilly 2099 but this is because they seem to be the most useful. But I'd like to hear it from someone who has completed act 6 and can guide me.

I'm not looking to explore it anytime soon, just a first run.

Comments

• rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Corvus isn't the best option for act 6 imo
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★

I'm currently at 6.2.3, I've not bothered yet to Go any further cause if I'm honest I just haven't had the motivation. But I was wondering if it were possible with rank 4s and a few rank 5s. Even 1 r5 and r4s. I dont have the largest roster but I'd like to think I have a decent one. As of now my only r5 is cap iw and my rank 4s are, nick fury duped, starky duped, Morningstar, medusa, sunspot, colossus duped, invisible woman duped and doom. I am waiting for t1a to rank 3 my guilly 2099. But by the end of the boss rush I should have enough gold and catalysts to take 2 of these champions to rank 5. But which champions should those be to help me progress most in game. I would like to rank 5 doom and guilly 2099 but this is because they seem to be the most useful. But I'd like to hear it from someone who has completed act 6 and can guide me.

I'm not looking to explore it anytime soon, just a first run.

For the kind of help you’re looking for your best resource is going to be YouTube. There are multiple videos covering nearly every encounter in every chapter of act 6. Seatin, KT1, MCOCnoob all have excellent walkthroughs for easy completion. You’re current roster should be enough to finish completion of 6.2 but r4 5*s won’t last long in 6.3 and 6.4 Due to the ramped up attack values on the a.i. You’re also missing several counters to boss fights in 6.3 and 6.4

*Pro tip* explore variants 2-4 first (4 then 3 then 2) There are a ton of rank up gems that will help grow your roster so that you’ll be able to tackle act 6 easier. Also if you haven’t already do the easy path in LOL as well
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Tbh I dont really like him, I think he's kinda overrated. I dont run suicides so his charges run out before they're even at 50%.

Corvus needs to be at r5 to be useful in 6.2, only do mlm combos and you can kill enemies within your 20 crits, maybe not the first one but definitely once charged up. I probably wouldn’t rank him up in your position though.

You’re definitely better off having as many r5 champs as possible, from the ones you list I’d prioritise Doom and Colossus. I have Guillotine 2099 at r4 but so far I’m not seeing it and I’m not sure she’ll ever get to r5.
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    At this stage I’d just wait for it to be fully nerfed to be honest.
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103
    So I actually give a shot on Tuesday. I went till 6.2.5 in one afternoon. I had 10 20% revive, nad 4 40%. And 400 units. There was no problem till 6.2.4 Kingpin, mostly cause he is really annyoing, has annoying nodes and the global node is more annoying with him. It took me some revives, dont remember how much, but I think about 4 at least. 6.2.5 was really bad. Mordo took all my units and revives, and I forgot the node on him, so I had to buy a team revive, and then 2-3 more revives to finish him with Void after grinding arena for a day. Mistakes were made. A lot. But I did it! Since I run out of units I just went to 6.2.6 to see how much revives and pots will I need. I reached the champion, Magik killed on of my champs and then Void took 2 others. I tried fight the champion but I died after 4 blocked hits, so I just quit. I need to practice that fight more, and how to get regen as soon as possible with Sorcerer Supreme. And I need more points for mystic dispersion...
    My team: r5 duped CMM, r5 duped Spidergwen, r5 unduped Sorcerer Supreme, r4 duped Void and r4 unduped Colossus. I used Colossus for many fights he is insane. Void was good against some champs, I used Spidergwen a lot too. SS for fights where I had to block a lot, and I didnt usr CMM a lot, probably only one fight per quest+on the boss.
    It was a good practice, I had fun till 6.2.4 Kingpin, the paths are not so bad btw, they have some tricky ones, but can be done most of them. I recommend to watch videos how to fight the global nodes+the boss.
    Good luck!

So I actually give a shot on Tuesday. I went till 6.2.5 in one afternoon. I had 10 20% revive, nad 4 40%. And 400 units. There was no problem till 6.2.4 Kingpin, mostly cause he is really annyoing, has annoying nodes and the global node is more annoying with him. It took me some revives, dont remember how much, but I think about 4 at least. 6.2.5 was really bad. Mordo took all my units and revives, and I forgot the node on him, so I had to buy a team revive, and then 2-3 more revives to finish him with Void after grinding arena for a day. Mistakes were made. A lot. But I did it! Since I run out of units I just went to 6.2.6 to see how much revives and pots will I need. I reached the champion, Magik killed on of my champs and then Void took 2 others. I tried fight the champion but I died after 4 blocked hits, so I just quit. I need to practice that fight more, and how to get regen as soon as possible with Sorcerer Supreme. And I need more points for mystic dispersion...
    My team: r5 duped CMM, r5 duped Spidergwen, r5 unduped Sorcerer Supreme, r4 duped Void and r4 unduped Colossus. I used Colossus for many fights he is insane. Void was good against some champs, I used Spidergwen a lot too. SS for fights where I had to block a lot, and I didnt usr CMM a lot, probably only one fight per quest+on the boss.
    It was a good practice, I had fun till 6.2.4 Kingpin, the paths are not so bad btw, they have some tricky ones, but can be done most of them. I recommend to watch videos how to fight the global nodes+the boss.
    Good luck!

Fastest way I’ve found to get SS to her regen is to get to her sp1, cycle her phase to the correct phase (the one with the armor icon) and launch her l1. This also activates her aura of nullification so if you have MD you should gain power very quickly then launch her sp3 On the correct phase to get the permanent regen buff then just keep launching sp1 and sp2 to refresh the regen on block.

Actually go watch Lagacy’s video on her vs the champion he explains it better than I can
    @IronStrange champion fight gets nerfed next week with the new update. Should be a way easier fight
  • IronStrangeIronStrange Posts: 103

@IronStrange champion fight gets nerfed next week with the new update. Should be a way easier fight

Yes, thanks. I watched like 4 videos where they used SS, but since I have only one point in MD its kinda hard to get the regen in the beginning. Gonna get 3 points in MD, get some units and I will try it after the update. It doesnt some that hard with her, so I hope I can get it done soon 😁
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    km with void synergy works amazing for that node. Rogue also works amazing.