**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sabretooth LOL mastery Build

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hi guys and girls.
I am currently grinding for Sasquash 4 star so I can get my initial clear in LOL with Sabretooth.
Normally I run suicides, but that does not seem optimal for this run.
I have made a build that I think would work well for Sabretooth.
Was thinking about also taking the buff duration mastery, but after the initial 15 buildup that does not seem worth it.
Am I missing something? (Deep wounds is at 3/5 because that is the max I have unlocked)

My Sabretooth is also unduped, so does not heal.

Thank you for your insight.

If you think the run would just as well be doable with suicides on, and just use sp3 I would also like to know.
I run that with Willpower 3/3 and Coagulate 3/3

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I would definitely not recommend using a 4* in LoL, trust me. Especially if you're not running suicides, attack synergies and max boosts.
    Although, if you can get to the point that his attack is 2k+, then you're probably safe.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I would definitely not recommend using a 4* in LoL, trust me. Especially if you're not running suicides, attack synergies and max boosts.
    Although, if you can get to the point that his attack is 2k+, then you're probably safe.

He said he’s going for a 4* Sasquatch so he can use sabre
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Mastery setup looks good to me.

Do you have Killmonger and Omega Red for synergy?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He said he’s going for a 4* Sasquatch so he can use sabre
    Oh lol, my bad!