**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I’m legit crying right now

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Am I the only one that got shafted af?

Comments

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    A fellow 6* black bolt sorry about that
  • odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    My first 6 was bb
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Star Lord is great once you awaken him, which frankly isn't too hard to do with the amount of gems that are available these days. Honestly I wouldn't mind a Blackbolt. Since he's not available as a 5* and I have Karnak and Medusa. It'd be nice to get the synergy for act 6 and other places.

Then again I can't complain that much, I got CMM from my nexus and best girl SG as a 6*.
  • sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 421 ★★
    SL is great when awakened
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorry man, but you did get CMM. 😂
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Am I the only one that got shafted af?

I got Moon knight form my 6*

I dont even think he has useful synergy
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Mine was MUCH worse. Nexus was Ironman, Rocket and Yondu. 6* was Cable. Oh well. Time to start saving again.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

to make it worse: My mini got IP

the irony! The irony! Congrats! @Lvernon15 can tell you all about Iron Patriot!
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    That Black Bolt is great for the Medusa synergy btw but damn you got a bit shafted there bro
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I picked Sorcerer Supreme

Jealous of that sorc, 0/14 in the ft currently, sitting on 3 mystic gems
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    The true free to play experience
  • M_Master19M_Master19 Posts: 31
    And then I dupe my 5* R4 Doom
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

And then I dupe my 5* R4 Doom

thats exactly what I wanted.