Options

This last month has been crazy...

This past month has been crazy for me. After coming back to the game after almost a year off and I've been on a bit of a roll (if I do say so myself). Became cavalier, made it to chapter 3 of Variant 2 before deciding to try Variant 4 and completing it today. I'm pretty excited for what the next month holds!
Also I have a 2-3 and a 3-4 cosmic gem that I was thinking about using on my Corvus, but was wondering if I should wait for someone who might be more useful for act 6?

Comments

• Options
    Rush_CatRush_Cat Posts: 26
    same for me, came back last month and got cavalier and most of the variants done, I have a rank 5 duped corvus and he packs a fat punch especially with suicides but it also depends on what other cosmic options you have
  • Options
    ShtickRickShtickRick Posts: 210
    Rush_Cat said:

same for me, came back last month and got cavalier and most of the variants done, I have a rank 5 duped corvus and he packs a fat punch especially with suicides but it also depends on what other cosmic options you have

I have a R4 Awakened Venom, R3 Awakened Proxima, R3 Awakened Carnage, and an Unduped R3 Aarkus but I was wondering if I should wait for someone like CMM