Options

Do you choose uncollected or standard arena crystals?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Do you choose uncollected or standard arena crystals? 110 votes

Uncollected
44%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Haji_SaabAnonymous346OzFearUsPanchulon21Warlord5386CupidNoOnexRORepto23PseudouberplayinggameletGamesbond90Colonaut123BowTieJohnXva23Normax_XSbkruebHavanaknightPrentex 49 votes
Standard
42%
GroundedWisdomSnakeEyes69ThecurlerDuke_SilverSud7MagonusGaurav_ChampAdvDarthPhalManar198xIBlueShiftICiciliatoZombieZeddMaxGamingItsDamienX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyVedantMehtaZipioKGold29 47 votes
I mix and match
12%
CristalmanTendersquadTerraReferenceScopeotoe987Shamanriver77KevanproGtidusx2jrlowlevelplayerUncleHate_hbtygbty423_MrGreekTURTLEGOATPIEking_ov_scrubs 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    battybatty Posts: 177
    Standard
    Standard cost a lot less so can bag yourself more crystals from them more the better for me
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    I mix and match
    If I have a large amount that is above 50k, I do UC ones. If I have below 20k I do normal ones. Imo UC is higher risk/higher reward
  • Options
    battybatty Posts: 177
    Standard
    If you don’t grind the game and get lots of battle chips go for standard it’s more safe but if you grind a lot and put in time to get battle chips no harm going for uncollected crystals
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 183 ★★
    Standard
    Nocko said:

I think a poster, maybe DNA did a statistical breakdown of this and by the numbers and you'll pretty much end up the same in the long run
    but there is a psychology about cracking more of the smaller crystals and the feeling of it being a safer option.

I crack standard just because im impulsive and usually clear them out every time i finish AQ/AW

I'm not sure about that because if one UC is equal to 5 standard then when you pull a punisher you lose 8000 BC because they don't give you 5 punishers
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 754 ★★★
    Uncollected
    I'm a chump who wants to pull the 5* Punisher so i keep wasting 10k BC on 15k gold
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Trek26 said:

Nocko said:

I think a poster, maybe DNA did a statistical breakdown of this and by the numbers and you'll pretty much end up the same in the long run
    but there is a psychology about cracking more of the smaller crystals and the feeling of it being a safer option.

I crack standard just because im impulsive and usually clear them out every time i finish AQ/AW

I'm not sure about that because if one UC is equal to 5 standard then when you pull a punisher you lose 8000 BC because they don't give you 5 punishers
    yeah I think that might be a reason that statically, UC is better because one 5* is better than 5 4*, but that'd assuming they have the same drop rate
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I mix and match
    UC crystals are better, but sometimes I just pop regulars
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Uncollected
    I prefer uncollected, sometimes (mostly) I just get gold, but other times up to 700 units.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Uncollected
    Well i opened 30 basics and got 0 units, opened 3 UC which is the same amount of battlechips and got 150 units, then another time i opened 3 UC and got 0, 30 basics and got 75, its really purely RNG, but with good RNG on UC you're having a field day
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    I mix and match
    i usually buy UC ones but after i get ripped off a couple times i just go get some standard ones
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    I mix and match
    Depends on what I need. If I'm looking for gold I stick to UC crystals, if I need units I go with basic.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 220 ★★
    Uncollected
    I open uncollected because this is my luck
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected until I get 5* punisher. Then I’ll mix it up
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 755 ★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected because its basically the same and 5* champ instead of 4*, Maybe, possibly, I hear.