**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Havok or Archangel?

CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
So the compensation nexus gave me a Havok and this morning i pulled myself a Archangel.
Question is, who goes to rank 4 first?

I have no experience whatsoever with Havok other than i hate fighting him. From what ive gathered i understand that Havok is a monster. AA However, i used quite much as a 4*. And he sure kicks ass and can help me with a lot of troublesome nodes and quests.

I also got 2 mutant gems so i can awaken them. I also use 5/5 in Deep Wounds since i run Nick.

Oh, and I also pulled Hyperion from a Featured the other day wich ofcourse is a option too. Cant awaken him tho.

Havok or Archangel? 20 votes

Havok
15%
Doctor_Strange19Lucifer1810SAFI_K 3 votes
Archangel
80%
Lvernon15Gogeta91199DjinRockypantherxRodomontade_BoiDomoSlomoKill_GreyPrentexUsername19273Dalian_elijah1OmedennRenaxqqFlashSpideyMephistoA_Cay47Řïdđhįm 16 votes
**** on them and go with Hyperion
5%
ddom 1 vote

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    Archangel
    Id' say definitely awaken Archangel with the mutant gem, i personally wouldn't use one on Havok.

As for the rank up, i would go with Archangel first, then Hyperion, then Havok. But either way, depeneding on the content you plan to do next, all three are solid champs.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Upcoming content is Act 6.2 and onwards and Variants.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Archangel
    As much as I love havok, I'd go with AA first since you can awaken him. If you didn't have the gem, I'd say havok.
    Also, I'd do AA then havok, Hyperion can come last as the utility those 2 provide is very useful in endgame and especially variants as you mentioned.
    Also, don't awaken havok, do AA.