**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you choose uncollected or standard arena crystals?

QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Do you choose uncollected or standard arena crystals? 110 votes

Uncollected
44%
LeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67Haji_SaabAnonymous346OzFearUsPanchulon21Warlord5386CupidNoOnexRORepto23PseudouberplayinggameletGamesbond90Colonaut123BowTieJohnXva23Normax_XSbkruebHavanaknightPrentex 49 votes
Standard
42%
GroundedWisdomSnakeEyes69ThecurlerDuke_SilverSud7MagonusGaurav_ChampAdvDarthPhalManar198xIBlueShiftICiciliatoZombieZeddMaxGamingItsDamienX_Factor_AgentKill_GreyVedantMehtaZipioKGold29 47 votes
I mix and match
12%
CristalmanTendersquadTerraReferenceScopeotoe987Shamanriver77KevanproGtidusx2jrlowlevelplayerUncleHate_hbtygbty423_MrGreekTURTLEGOATPIEking_ov_scrubs 14 votes

Comments

• Options
    battybatty Posts: 177
    Standard
    Standard cost a lot less so can bag yourself more crystals from them more the better for me
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    I mix and match
    If I have a large amount that is above 50k, I do UC ones. If I have below 20k I do normal ones. Imo UC is higher risk/higher reward
  • Options
    battybatty Posts: 177
    Standard
    If you don’t grind the game and get lots of battle chips go for standard it’s more safe but if you grind a lot and put in time to get battle chips no harm going for uncollected crystals
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 156 ★★
    Standard
    Nocko said:

I think a poster, maybe DNA did a statistical breakdown of this and by the numbers and you'll pretty much end up the same in the long run
    but there is a psychology about cracking more of the smaller crystals and the feeling of it being a safer option.

I crack standard just because im impulsive and usually clear them out every time i finish AQ/AW

I'm not sure about that because if one UC is equal to 5 standard then when you pull a punisher you lose 8000 BC because they don't give you 5 punishers
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 741 ★★★
    Uncollected
    I'm a chump who wants to pull the 5* Punisher so i keep wasting 10k BC on 15k gold
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Trek26 said:

Nocko said:

I think a poster, maybe DNA did a statistical breakdown of this and by the numbers and you'll pretty much end up the same in the long run
    but there is a psychology about cracking more of the smaller crystals and the feeling of it being a safer option.

I crack standard just because im impulsive and usually clear them out every time i finish AQ/AW

I'm not sure about that because if one UC is equal to 5 standard then when you pull a punisher you lose 8000 BC because they don't give you 5 punishers
    yeah I think that might be a reason that statically, UC is better because one 5* is better than 5 4*, but that'd assuming they have the same drop rate
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I mix and match
    UC crystals are better, but sometimes I just pop regulars
  • Options
    OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Uncollected
    I prefer uncollected, sometimes (mostly) I just get gold, but other times up to 700 units.
  • Options
    Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    Uncollected
    Well i opened 30 basics and got 0 units, opened 3 UC which is the same amount of battlechips and got 150 units, then another time i opened 3 UC and got 0, 30 basics and got 75, its really purely RNG, but with good RNG on UC you're having a field day
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★
    I mix and match
    i usually buy UC ones but after i get ripped off a couple times i just go get some standard ones
  • Options
    tidusx2jrtidusx2jr Posts: 182 ★★
    I mix and match
    Depends on what I need. If I'm looking for gold I stick to UC crystals, if I need units I go with basic.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    Uncollected
    I open uncollected because this is my luck
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected until I get 5* punisher. Then I’ll mix it up
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected because its basically the same and 5* champ instead of 4*, Maybe, possibly, I hear.